LBRY has so much going on in 2020 that I wanted to set aside some time to walk through their roadmap and talk about everything they’ve set out to do this year. They are already ahead of schedule!
By far the most exciting things for me are creator analytics which you can already access now on LBRY.TV or via weekly emails LBRY sends out and the work they are doing to improve notifications and commenting.
In 2020 LBRY has already achieved:
- Creator analytics and reporting
- Decentralizing their organization more
- Launching a LBRY-first publishing beta
- Adding LBRY.TV and wallet sync for security and backups
- Some of their Q2 commenting improvements
What they aim to achieve this year:
- Fully improving commenting and notifications
- Easier LBC exchanging
- iOS application
- More alternative ways to monetize
- Stronger data network and more ways to earn from disk space sharing
- Speed and performance improvements dubbed “Cheetah”
- Giving the creator more control over the creator to user relationship and making them more “creator-owned”
- Improving search accuracy for content discovery
You can find everything on their roadmap at https://lbry.com/roadmap
What are you most looking forward to from LBRY in 2020? What’s your favorite thing about LBRY today? Are you bullish on LBC? Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!