I recently had the chance to discuss Discussions.app with Jacques Whales and Paul Motschall who are the co-founders. We talked about the project which just came out of beta and where it’s headed in 2020.
Discussions is a decentralized application or DApp running on the EOS blockchain that uses the token ATMOS. Users can tip and receive tips to reward quality content and engagement on the platform creating and empowering a monetizable ecosystem of content on the blockchain.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you both tell us a little bit about yourselves? – 0:27
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Discussions.app? 2:40
- Can you give a quick breakdown of EOS and how you utilize it? - 7:54
- Let’s highlight some of the problems with EOS so that people are fully aware of what it is – 9:24
- Do you want to tell us a little bit about the ATMOS token? – 11:40
- What problem does Discussions.app solve? – 14:05
- How did Discussions.app get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it? – 16:32
- How exactly does the Novusphere work with Discussions.app? – 19:33
- What are the next big updates for Discussions.app to release soon or that are in the works? – 21:57
- Where does Discussions.app fit in with other existing similar projects? – 23:23
- Where do you see Discussions.app going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 26:06
- What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? – 28:12
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? – 30:50
Check out https://discussions.app/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!