The AdEx Network is sort of like a Google Adwords/Adsense alternative on the blockchain with a much more decentralized system. I sat down with Ivo Georgiev who is the CEO there to learn more about AdEx and where they’re headed in 2020.
AdEx is a trust-minimized solution for digital advertising that reduces ad fraud, improves ad budgets and protects user privacy.
The AdEx platform is built on the Ethereum blockchain to connect publishers and advertisers without intermediaries on a decentralized ad exchange. We introduce real-time reporting for both parties and enable payments per impression with no withdrawal threshold for publishers.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
- How and when did you originally get into cryptocurrency
- Can you give us a brief introduction to AdEx Network?
- What problem does AdEx Network solve?
- How did AdEx Network get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it?
- What are the next big updates for AdEx Network to release soon or that are in the works?
- Where does AdEx Network fit in with other existing similar projects?
- Where do you see AdEx Network going in the next year? The next 5 years?
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this?
- Is there anything else you’d like to share?
Check out https://www.adex.network/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!