I recently had the chance to discuss SoMee with Christopher Kramer who is the founder and CEO to learn more about the project and where it’s headed in 2020.
SoMee is a blockchain-based social network powered by the ONG cryptocurrency which is an ERC-20 compliant smart token. Their mission is to redefine the social media experience by inspiring community, empowering choice, respecting privacy and rewarding all value created through the blockchain.
These are some of the questions we went over:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:14
• How busy does your day look? – 1:20
• How did SoMee get its name? – 2:33
• Can you give us a brief introduction to SoMee? – 4:45
• What gave you the idea and when did you start it and or begin to discuss the idea? – 7:45
• What are the next big updates for SoMee to release soon or that are in the works? – 10:38
• Where do you see SoMee going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 14:18
• What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? – 16:48
• How does the rewards and staking model work? – 19:20
• You previously spoke about sharing ad revenue with staked users, can you speak a little about that? - 27:33
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain-related events? – 28:55
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this? – 33:08
• Is anything else that you’d like to share? – 35:27
Check out https://somee.social/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!