OneLedger is a cross-chain application platform designed to allow developers to extend blockchain technology.
I spoke with Aly Kassam who is the Director of Product at OneLedger to discuss their progress and where the company is headed.
I ask him a series of questions listed below:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Oneledger?
• What technology milestones have you accomplished so far?
• What are the next big updates for Oneledger to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Oneledger fit in with other existing similar projects?
• What could a future use case of OneLedger be in supply chain or other relevant industries?
• Where do you see Oneledger going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events?
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this?
You can go to https://www.oneledger.io/ to learn more about their company and what they’re doing with blockchain technology.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!