I recently had the chance to discuss TokenTuber with David Zhou who is the founder and CEO and dive into the platform as well as looking at where they will be taking it in 2020.
TokenTuber aims to lower the barriers to entry to the crypto world so that the mass adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrencies can be achieved. TokenTuber will guide you on your journey in the crypto world, helping you learn and educate yourself on blockchain and cryptocurrency.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:14
- How busy are you now / How does your day look? – 1:58
- Can you give us a brief introduction to TokenTuber? – 3:04
- How does one withdraw their Tuber currency or what can you do with it? – 5:00
- Are you also creating other transactional functionalities to the platform? – 7:27
- How exactly does the monetization work? – 8:25
- Will you introduce boosting or staking to the platform? – 9:19
- What gave you the idea and when did you start it and or begin to discuss the idea? – 12:00
- What are the next big updates for TokenTuber to release soon or that are in the works? – 14:28
- Where do you see TokenTuber going in the next year? The next 5 years? – 16:20
- What is the current userbase size and how well is the project growing? – 19:43
- How would you say TokenTuber fits in with other platforms and how does it differ? – 25:35
- Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events? – 28:54
- How long has TokenTuber been around? – 31:06
- Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this? – 32:12
- Is there anything else you’d like to share with the audience? – 35:37
Check out https://www.tokentuber.com/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Also, I was pretty tired during this interview so do not take my sleepy demeanor for boredom, it was about midnight when we filmed this, and I have two photography lights blasting light at my eyes.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!