I recently had the chance to discuss Presearch with Colin Pape who is the CEO and founder there. We discussed how and why Presearch was created as well as how it works. It’s the first project of its kind that allows you to earn cryptocurrency just by searching the web.
Presearch is a next-generation search engine that is powered by the community. It rewards users for utilizing the search engine with cryptocurrency tokens called PRE tokens. You can sell these or utilize them for keyword staking. Keyword Staking is a term for committing your PRE tokens to a specific word or term. If you stake the most tokens to a given keyword, your ad will show up when someone searches for that term on Presearch / Dsearch.
These are some of the questions we went over:
- Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? – 0:19
- Can you give us a brief introduction to Presearch? – 0:55
- Are Presearch and Dsearch the same thing? – 4:50
- How did Presearch get its name and what was the original idea or motivation to start it? – 7:15
- What problem does Presearch solve? – 9:42
- How does keyword staking work? – 13:15
- How long does it take to unstake and get tokens back? - 18:14
- What are the next big updates for Presearch to release soon or that are in the works? – 23:49
- Where do you see Presearch going in the next year? The next 5 years? 27:35
- How do you moderate or check ads? – 32:15
- Where can we buy Presearch tokens? – 38:21
- So where can everyone go to learn more about this? - 39:12
Check out https://presearch.org/ for more information and to learn more about what they have to offer.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!