What is your biggest goal and dream in life? Own a house, take care of family, travel? What's holding you back from achieving these goals?
Money may be the answer.
In order to achieve them and maintain a strong financial position at the same time, you must achieve financial freedom.
But what exactly is financial freedom and how to achieve it? What is financial freedom?
For a person, financial freedom means having enough money to do whatever you want without worrying about your bank balance. For another is to take time off without worrying about taking time off, to buy your dream home while you still have enough money, or to be in a position that doesn't require work when you don't want to.
What financial freedom really means depends on your specific circumstances, dreams and goals.
Financial freedom means having complete control over your life choices without having to worry about money.
What is the difference between financial freedom and financial independence?
- Financial independence can be seen as the ability to pay your bills and meet your own needs without being dependent on anyone else. While financial independence is a necessary first step in achieving financial freedom, they are not the same.
- Financial freedom is a long-term plan to create the life you want. It's the ability to do whatever you want, whatever you want, whatever you want.
Financial freedom and your dreams
Why did I decide to title this paragraph this way? Because the concept of financial freedom is closely related to our future dreams and ambitions! The main problem is that, in the society we live in, it is difficult to have time to follow your dreams.
How many times have you heard yourself say: “it's not possible, it's too risky, if the idea is good then why hasn't anyone thought of it before? If it was so easy, they would have already done it”. Dreams are important, just like having time to follow your character or life mission.
What are the most common dreams people have?
- The first dream is to make a lifestyle change: wanting a bigger house, fast cars or to have more time to spend with family.
- The second dream is to help make a better world: The wish and dream is to help people in need: to create a foundation, to give hope to those who don't have it, etc. These are all desires and dreams that closely relate to financial freedom.
- The third dream is to become better people: To become wealthy, we must become stronger both emotionally and mentally. Therefore, we must be able to meet challenges, achieve goals, and acquire good habits.
All these dreams (which are not necessarily in that order) are matched by ambitions, but most people live in the past, not the future, and remain anchored to the dreams they achieved long ago.
Is financial freedom achievable?
Achieving financial freedom requires conscious effort and self-discipline, but it can be achieved. Financial freedom looks different for everyone, but the common factor is the ability to choose what you want to do. Think about what financial freedom means to you. Think about what is important to you and why. Keep repeating these questions until you understand what motivates you to the core and what financial freedom really means to you.
What is your concept of financial freedom?
What are your main goals in life?