Developers DApp Competition | aelf Testnet
This competition is designed to help provide a stable, reliable and easy-to-use DApp environment for developers to develop, deploy and run their applications with specific focus on performance, chain governance and user experience. It will also serve as a means to explore a variety of blockchain applications in relation to economic and social governance, while promoting the integration of blockchain technology and a functioning economic system on aelf.
21st April 00:00–9th June 23:59 (SG Time)
1. Fill in the entry form — Individuals or teams may apply, there is no limit to team size.
2. Upon submission of your entry form, a member of the aelf team will confirm your entry eligibility.
3. After confirmation, participants should submit the basic DApp design plan proposal/description, and then proceed to the development stage.
Note: Participants can freely team up to discuss & collaborate with others in the aelf developer community.
※ Telegram Community：
DApp Competition Design Requirements:
1. There are no restrictions on DApp types. Participants can refer to popular DApp applications for design and development inspiration, or develop their own unique DApp.
2. To maximise your chances
- Ensure the DApp features can easily be used.
- DApp UI should be simple and clear, and an attractive UI is considered a highlight.
3. DApp development specifications need to observe the aelf development specifications.
4. The DApp needs to be developed and deployed based on aelf public testnet V1.0.0 preview 1 or higher.
5. All submissions need to pass the aelf Enterprise environment test under the application scenario and run stably.
How to submit DApp Delivery File:
Participants are required to follow the DApp design plan and submit the PR (pull request) with a Development Delivery File (reference template: deliver-template) to the GitHub ‘Bounty Project’ before the deadline (May 14th).
The development delivery File is recommended to be named: ‘Project Name’-’stage’-development delivery File.
- Application Delivery Template
- GitHub Bounty Project Repository Address
- Off-chain Application Delivery Guideline
The competition judging committee will comprise members of aelf’s technical and ecosystem development teams. Final selection will be handed over to the aelf DAO Management Committee. The winning portfolio will be judged by the following aspects:
- Level of completion
- Level of innovation
- User experience
- Technical framework
Note: The Saelf-Governed Community will act in lieu of the DAO Committee prior to its establishment
This competition will test the DAO governance process. Members of the Saelf-Governed Community will evaluate submissions and select winners through the DAO process. The judges participating in this competition will share 5% of the reward.
Best Application Award (1 person) : 20,000 ELF
Winning Design Award (1 person) : 12,000 ELF
The following cases DApp do not currently exist on the aelf chain, this development competition is focused on lightweight DApps. We mention a few relatively lightweight DApp classes here as examples, just for reference. Feel free to develop more creative DApp scenarios.
Reference 1: Chain Record
You can design DApps that store meaningful information in a chain. Such as tracking current epidemic data, public information records, travel records, eternal album memorials and other record-keeping applications.
Reference 2: Mini Game
You can also design interesting minigame DApps that are simple and easy to play, with a clear process and low barriers to entry. For example: Random Number Contest, Guessing Box, Random Guess/Match Card, Greedy Snake, Prizes Snatching, etc.
※aelf project information:
Official Website: https://aelf.io/
aelf Explorer: https://explorer-test.aelf.io/
Project Source Code repository: https://github.com/AElfProject/AElf
※The relevant code and technical documentation can be found at:
aelf Wallet ：https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-web-wallet
aelf Explorer： https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-block-explorer
If you are willing to participate in aelf’s ecosystem development, and wish to create economic and social value with blockchain technology, or if you are innovative and have a unique business vision to develop a viable blockchain application, then don’t miss this DApp development competition.
— Join the Community:
· Read weekly articles on the aelf blog
· Catch up with the develop progress on Github
· Instagram: aelfblockchain
· YouTube Channel: aelf
For more information, visit aelf.io