On October 16th, aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 has been launched. It is an upgraded version of aelf Enterprise V1.0.0 Preview 3, including a complete blockchain ecosystem, development suite, and developer documents for basic applications and services. aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 has been optimized in node management, contract implementation, configuration contract, performance, scalability, and user experience. With a more comprehensive commercial blockchain solution, this version can provide a safe, stable, and efficient development environment for developers.
In addition, aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 focuses on the user experience of developers, by making it easier to get started with. It has also added new access interfaces for developers, making it easier to use and offering a more user-friendly experience on DApp development.
aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 is an enterprise-ready integrated blockchain solution. The ‘main chain + multi-side chain structure’, ‘cluster’ data center, parallel computing system, AEDPoS consensus, and multi-governance model can facilitate the deep integration of various applications with blockchain technology. The Public Testnet Code has been upgraded to aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 and all functions required for Mainnet launch have been deployed. Supporting features, such as the test wallet for Android, iOS, and Testnet, in addition to the Testnet Blockchain Explorer will be upgraded at the same time.
The aelf Public Testnet has achieved all the functions planned for the Mainnet launch. Based on aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1, community users can try out the functional modules of aelf’s Mainnet right now. It is worth mentioning that the aelf Public Testnet has been running smoothly. aelf Enterprise 1.0.0 RC 1 will be the version for code auditing in near future. After the code audit is completed and the vulnerabilities found are fixed, the Mainnet will be gradually launched with this version according to Mainnet launch roadmap.
▋ aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 System Integration 1. aelf Enterprise
- aelf v1.0.0 RC 1
- DevKit v1.0.0 RC 1
2. aelf External Applications
- aelf Blockchain Scanner v0.4.1
- aelf Scanner Mysql plugin v1.0.0 RC 1
- aelf Explorer v1.0.0 RC 1
- aelf Wallet v1.0.0 RC 1
- aelf JS SDK v3.2.34
- aelf-Bridge v0.0.9
- aelf CLI in Nodejs v0.1.43
3. aelf Browser Extension v1.1.3 ▋ What’s New
1.What’s new about aelf Enterprise
1.1 aelf v1.0.0 RC 1
- Optimised node management and discovery in network layer.
- Optimized contract execution step plan.
- Configuration contract is decoupled and optimized.
- Added contract execution restriction management.
- Simplified transaction result error information of Web API.
1.2 Devkit v1.0.0 RC 1
- aelf-boilerplate: https://github.com/AElfProject/aelf-boilerplate
- Developer documentation: https://docs.aelf.io/
2.aelf External Applications Update
2.1 aelf Scanner Mysql plugin v1.0.0 RC 1
- Adjusted compatibility
2.2 aelf explorer v1.0.0 RC 1
- Fixed some bugs
- Adjusted the logic of extension login
2.3 aelf wallet v1.0.0 RC 1
- Fixed some bugs
3.aelf Browser Extension v1.1.3
- Removed redundant permission operation to make it easier for developers to get started.
- Added new unlock pop-up window to offer a more user-friendly experience on Extensions’ DApp development.
- Added new interface for developers to get new versions.
From now on, aelf will focus on analyzing exception cases based on the running of aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1. At the same time, aelf will carry out deep and systematic research on system stability, performance and security. The team will continue to explore the heterogeneous cross-chain communication and economic system designs.
aelf Enterprise v1.0.0 RC 1 is a full display of aelf’s latest technical updates and the R&D achievements of the mainnet. Mainnet preparation has been going on in accordance with the Mainnet launch Roadmap. More details will be published in the near future! Aelf will continue to strive for excellence, providing users with high-performance, stable, and reliable blockchain infrastructure.