Competition: Explain aelf Content Contest - #aelfexplainer
Prize Pool: $300 in DAI - Top 10 posts + 2 Special Prizes!
The AELF Project are excited as we progress through the mainnet roadmap plan and we would like to run an official competition as a way to celebrate the great variety of authors who have and will create content about aelf - supported by the Publish0x team - we are excited to present this creative contest which will stimulate content around the AELF Project.
Create a unique blog post of written, graphic or video content. The post needs to explain the AELF Project. You can title it how you wish, but something along the lines of AELF Explained / What is the AELF Project / AELF Project and Ecosystem would be nice.
We have $300 in prizes!
$260 going to the top 10 articles:
- 1st - $100
- 2nd - $50
- 3rd - $30
- 4th - $20
- 5th - $10
- 6th - $10
- 7th - $10
- 8th - $10
- 9th - $10
- 10th - $10
The remaining $40 will be split evenly:
- ‘Most Creative Content’ - $20
- ‘Most Popular Post on Twitter' - $20
- Write/publish the blogpost on Publish0x.
- Tag your post with AelfExplained (so we can track submissions easily)
- Tweet your blogpost and tag @Publish0x and @aelfblockchain & add #aelfexplained (If you don’t tweet you won’t be eligible to win the ‘Most Popular Post on Twitter’ Prize)
Start: 4th May 2020
End: 18th May 2020
We will announce the winners a few days after the submission deadline.
We don’t want to put words in your mouth so the content is completely up to you, but the winners will be those who create the best, most original content which explains AELF clearly and covers all of the working parts and elements of our tech, plans and ecosystem. To do a little research here is our official blog.
For all information on aelf see the blog:
- aelf Website: https://aelf.io/
- aelf Telegram: https://t.me/aelfblockchain
- aelf Twitter: https://twitter.com/aelfblockchain
- aelf Whitepaper: https://aelf.io/gridcn/aelf_whitepaper_EN.pdf?v=1.6
- aelf Economic & Governance Whitepaper: https://aelf.io/gridcn/aelf_economic_system_whitepaper_en_v1.0.pdf?time=1