Primero_Ecchi | Publish0x

Primero_Ecchi

Joined April 2020 6 Followers

Primero_Ecchi

BLM AND CORONA: Crossroads To Bitcoin

6 Jul 2020 4 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

Never before has there been a better opportunity for America to evolve. The World as we all knew it is gone forever. A deadly virus is continually changing the landscape of the world, and our lives; with a blunt force impact.  Social unrest is long...

CRYPTO CRIME: THE TRUTH

1 Jun 2020 2 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

There is nothing illegal being done in crypto that isn't, can't, or won't be done with the good old American dollar. Bankers perfected money laundering.  They are in the news far more often than crypto currency for shady to downright tragic displays...

30 May 2020 1 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

"New York is the first state to initiate a comprehensive virtual currency state regulatory framework.... although it is likely that New York's new regime (along with the Conference of State Bank Supervisors proposal) will serve as a model. This — par...

New To Me: Adventures in Cryptocurrency

18 May 2020 3 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

Many years ago I first heard about “digital money”.  I remember thinking “Why would I spend money to buy money?  Extremely volatile and seemingly only used by internet gamers; it's just a passing fad.” Four years later, I purchased my first Bitcoin o...

The Way the Cookie Crumbles

30 Apr 2020 1 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

The distribution of wealth has our country on the precipice of chaos far worse than any Corona, due to the movement into dangerous levels of over consumption by the top 20%. For the remaining 80% we pay taxes that get higher and higher. The top 20% h...

Heroes

29 Apr 2020 3 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

American ingenuity, innovation, and spirit will get us through this crisis.  Technology, Science, and Math will excel the New America.  Because we believe in the freedoms fought for and the sacrifices made.  The heroes of this Global war on a disease...

NYS Vs BITCOIN

19 Apr 2020 1 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

Bitcoin is being hindered in NYS by bureaucratic BS. Whilst NY is asleep regarding a technologically superior form of currency; the rest of the country and the rest of the world are at the beginning phase of greater mass adoption.  Instead of leading...

BITCOIN HAS NO VALUE! ITS VAPOUR!

10 Apr 2020 2 minute read comments Primero_Ecchi

Lies, lies, and more lies. Bitcoin was a breakthrough in the financial and technological arenas.  The growth of the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem has been astounding to witness. Its impact will be of a magnitude similar to the introduction of the i...