- Publish0x: $8.27 of Farm, and AMPL.
- Publish0x Writing Competition: $0 of ETH.
- ReadCash: BCH 0 ≈ $0.15
- Blurt: Blurt 0 ≈ $0
- HiveBlog: HBD 5.145 + Hive 12.254 ≈ $12
- Steemit: SBD 0.209 + Steem 0.56 + TRX 0.431 ≈ $0.575
- Leo Finance: Leo 10.659 ≈ $3
- STEM Geeks: STEM 13.2 ≈ $3.5
- Aeneas: ASH 0 ≈ $0
- Trybe: LOOP 2497 ≈ $1.23
- Market Hive: MHV 0.4 ≈ $?
- LBRY: LBC 26.84 ≈ $1
- Filearmy: BTC 0 ≈ $0
- Brave Browser Reward: BAT 5.9375 ≈ $4.34
- Bittube Airtime: TUBE 9 ≈ $0.1
- Netbox Browser: NBX 15.02 ≈ $0.5
- Presearch Search Engine: PRE 2.76 ≈ $0.2
- Survey, faucet, etc.: $0
Currently the quantity is too much to handle when the value I earned is not much. So I may report this on a separate article.
August 2021 Income ≈ $35
This month I started a new daily routine. The first one is continuing a daily social media post on short descriptions of cryptocurrency coins and tokens on Torum and Noise.Cash. The second one is practicing my technical analysis and uploading them to my Youtube channel. I did technical analysis on monthly charts on major and minor foreign exchange pairs and will continue analyzing monthly charts because I do not have time for daily trading that I still have some contents to make and blogs to write. The third is daily sharing my blog posts on my other social medias.
I decided to stop forcing myself from writing at least one article a day which hit my limit and made me stressed out. Instead, I decided to start web3 programming early and start building my own decentralized finance (DeFi) application. Although I still have some of my muscles because exercise at least once a day, I am not fit and I decided to enjoy life and exercise more starting this month. Finally, the small daily social media posts and technical analysis is enough for now to keep me productive.
Bittube Airtime Earnings
Brave Browser Rewards
Netbox Browser Rewards