We have recently updated our website with new information as we are edging closer to BetaNet and eventually our MainNet launch. Make sure to head over to our website for information regarding partners, protocols, and more.
After ample feedback from our community, we have rolled out a new update for our 0Box app. 0Box is an anonymous cloud storage application that boasts complete privacy and protection of data. The new version is available via TestFlight for iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/akv3fqGz
We have launched our first version of 0Wallet which features 0Chain’s 2DA, the ability to lock and stake tokens, and safe storage of ZCN. 0Wallet is available via TestFlight for iOS: https://testflight.apple.com/join/NCWlrqc3
Hackathon & Bugathon
Leading up to the launch of MainNet, we will be hosting a Hackathon and Bugathon.
- We are calling for developers to build products leveraging 0Chain SDK to compete in our global competition
- Up to 1,000,000 ZCN available in the reward pool including 100k ZCN for 1st, 75k for 2nd, and 50k for 3rd place.
- Benefits of using building on 0Chain include low-cost storage, continuous verified data protection, and high performance
- More information can be found here: https://0chain.net/page-hackathon.html
- With the help of developers and hackers, we can continue to grow our technology by improving our code
- Reward range between 5,000 and 20,000 ZCN
- For information on how to join and bounty program rules, visit: https://0chain.net/page-bug-bounty.html
We are continually interested in growing our network by incorporating new service providers. 0ChainNet utilizes miners, sharders, and blobbers to increase performance and security. See our recent article for a breakdown of all things related to joining our service provider community. For more information on how to earn ZCN rewards as a service provider, please visit our website: https://0chain.net/page-miners.html
Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/ZCN_announcements
Telegram Service Provider Channel: https://t.me/MiningBlobbingSharding
Original article by Chad Hanson: https://medium.com/0chain/0chain-update-0box-0wallet-hackathon-bugathon-and-more-d2022d5122de