On March 14th, Decentralized Social (DeSo) took to their blog to announce the launch of the DeSo Social Wallet.
Decentralized Social (DeSo) describes themselves as "the first and only blockchain custom-built from the ground up to power and scale a new category of decentralized social applications to one billion users".
The DeSo Social Wallet will allow users to easily manage $DESO holdings, seamless buying and sending of $DESO, and handling of their NFTs, Creator Coins, DeSo Tokens, and profiles.
The Wallet is also a web3 hub that offers users access to Social Graphs, Crypto Assets, Key Management, Wallet-to-Wallet Messaging, On/Off Ramps, and their blockchain Identity.
Here is a direct link to the DeSo Wallet: https://wallet.deso.com/
"The DeSo Social Wallet enables complete ownership over your assets, making it easier than ever to manage your digital identity and build an audience on the blockchain. For the first time, you own your content and social graph (your keys, your content), just like you own your Bitcoin.
DeSo Social Wallet is the perfect tool for creators, casual users, and developers alike. Whether you want to monetize your content, experience decentralized, censorship-resistant social media, or implement social features to your web3 apps, the DeSo Social Wallet provides an out-of-the-box solution for all your needs."
- DeSo Blog
The DeSo Wallet is broken down into multiple sections like:
- The Wallet section is the home page of the DeSo Wallet where you can manage your crypto assets, NFTs, and Creator Coins.
- The Buy section provides a list of exchanges that list DESO, and users can even purchase DESO directly on-chain.
- The Explore section provides a list of other DESO applications for users to explore and check out.
- The Learn section is a collection of videos made by DeSo to explain the DESO blockchain and it's capabilities.
- The Chat section will take you to the DESO Chat Protocol page where users can securely communicate with other DeSo, and even Ethereum, users on-chain.
- The Build section takes users to DeSo's Documentation Center, where any and all information about DESO can be found.
Here a link that will show all the decentralized applications currently on the DeSo blockchain: https://docs.deso.org/deso-applications
The most used DeSo application has to be Diamond, which is the Web3 version of Twitter where creators can earn and engage.
Come give me a follow, and buy my Creator Coin, if you want to support me!
Here is my profile on the application called Diamond: https://diamondapp.com/u/ZeroRequiem
What are your thoughts on this news?
Have you tried out Decentralized Social (DeSo) yet?
What is your favorite part of the DeSo ecosystem?
If you have made it this far and enjoyed the article, please consider hitting the Thumbs Up 👍 button and Follow to stay updated on my posts!
Before you go, make sure you Tip to earn your rewards, as it's completely free!
Enter my Monthly Giveaway on Publish0x to win yourself some free Crypto!
Check out my Socials: https://linktr.ee/zerorequiem0x