61) Because it's not a game, it's not gambling. It's the security of the most powerful computer system ever. It is the moral and logical evolution of money to save the human race from the tyrannical oligarchy of central bankers, and corrupt politicians, corporations, and countries. Acquiring Bitcoin is an act of sanity in an insane world.
62) Because it is based on verification and not on trust.
63) Because those who buy it for the quick profit sooner or later lose. Only those who buy it for the revolution it brings -knowing what it really is- are the ones who win. Study first and then if you wanna buy then buy, otherwise don't buy at all.
64) Because it's not old technology as half-educated shitcoins fans say. It's simply and by far the best technology to do what it's designed to do, and anything else is shitcoin when compared to Bitcoin.
65) Because over time, the more it is adopted the more its price tends to stabilize.
Clarification - Free will is our birthright. Therefore I respect all choices - even if they are contrary to what I believe to be positive.
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter ❤️
I extend to each and every one of you my deepest appreciation and unconditional love for giving me the great gift of sharing this message with you. I bid you a fun, creative, exciting, passionate and active good day.
Lightning - [email protected]
Hi! I am Makis, 34 and live in Greece. Here in Greece many have been struck by economical crisis after economical crisis for many years. For many years, me and my girlfriend live separately, each with their parents. We do not have a house and cannot afford a rented place, as our jobs are not going well, prices in Greece are too expensive and our income wages are too low. I work from 9 years old (25 years), 360 days per year, but no decent improvement has been made.
I first heard about Bitcoin's existence in 2015, but in 2021 I finally learnt what it really is, what is money, inflation, etc. - ultimately learning about why 99% of the people are getting impoverished by the 1%.
My highest calling is to surf regularly! But here where I live we have surfable conditions for only about 10-20 times per year.
My goal is to gather enough resources to fulfill my dream of going to Bali with my girlfriend and staying there. In Bali there is consistent and better surf and the prices in everything are lower than Greece's. So it is easier to make a fresh start there, if you have already collected enough money here.
Here in Greece many local and foreign residents are difficult to cooperate. They disobey the laws by throwing trash in nature, abusing and abandoning pets, smoking in closed spaces, not respecting others privacy by having loud music of terrible quality, etc. Also police is non-existent here to help us in most of these matters. Overall the average vibe of many people here, are lower than those living in Bali.