26) Because I do not stand with Russia. I do not stand with Ukraine. I do not stand with Nato. I do not stand with United Nations. I stand with the people in each country who are held hostage by governments that start wars, destroy economies, and subjugate our lives. Fix the money, fix the world.
27) Because central bank fiat currencies (like the dollar) are designed with mathematical precision to lose value. Whereas Bitcoin is designed with mathematical precision to rise in value.
28) Because you practice saving and are taught discipline in not doing needless spendings on useless, non-essential, or harmful things.
29) Because in the long run it is the safest but also the most profitable position. In the long run, it is clearly much safer than central bank fiat currencies (like the dollar), which are frauds that favor those close to the printers, who drink to the health of us fools.
30) Because Bitcoin is uncompromisable, intergenerational wealth.
Clarification - Free will is our birthright. Therefore I respect all choices - even if they are contrary to what I believe to be positive.
Follow me on Instagram & Twitter ❤️
I extend to each and every one of you my deepest appreciation and unconditional love for giving me the great gift of sharing this message with you. I bid you a fun, creative, exciting, passionate and active good day.
Hi! I am Makis, 34 and live in Greece. Here in Greece many have been struck by economical crisis after economical crisis for many years. For many years, me and my girlfriend live separately, each with their parents. We do not have a house and cannot afford a rented place, as our jobs are not going well, prices in Greece are too expensive and our income wages are too low. I work from 9 years old (25 years), 360 days per year, but no decent improvement has been made.
I first heard about Bitcoin's existence in 2015, but in 2021 I finally learnt what it really is, what is money, inflation, etc. - ultimately learning about why 99% of the people are getting impoverished by the 1%.
My highest calling is to surf regularly! But here where I live we have surfable conditions for only about 10-20 times per year.
My goal is to gather enough resources to fulfill my dream of going to Bali with my girlfriend and staying there. In Bali there is consistent and better surf and the prices in everything are lower than Greece's. So it is easier to make a fresh start there, if you have already collected enough money here.
Here in Greece many local and foreign residents are difficult to cooperate. They disobey the laws by throwing trash in nature, abusing and abandoning pets, smoking in closed spaces, not respecting others privacy by having loud music of terrible quality, etc. Also police is non-existent here to help us in most of these matters. Overall the average vibe of many people here, are lower than those living in Bali.