Be sure to follow us on our social channels:
Building will always be our first and primary concern on the RugZombie team. The undertakers are dead serious about resurrecting value in many ways. As such, we are not primarily concerned about marketing and price action as a first priority; there is no point to marketing if the fundamentals are not in place.
We also really understand how important it is for projects that are new to separate themselves from the herd of new projects on BSC. While the price action is not at the top of our minds, we wanted to give our community some “peace of mind” as new projects can carry a lot of risk and we are sympathetic to the concerns!
What We Have Done So Far
You can see our Marketing Roadmap on our gitbook documents. You will notice that what is not featured on our marketing are exchange listings and other such related events. We want to make sure the focus of our product roadmap is what we actually offer in terms of development. Those important events will be highlighted as they arrive, but are no substitute for building!
So far, here is what our marketing efforts have focused on:
- Organic traffic and “earned press” (we were recently picked up by dapp radar, for example)
- Key partnerships (autoshark.finance and euler.tools to name a few, more to come)
- A few key AMAs and tasteful word of mouth campaigns
- Some ad placements on “gem hunting” groups and free listings on sites like earlygems etc.
The main goal of these efforts is to drive more attention to our channels and increase early user adoption, not to affect price action, although often the first drives the second.
Where Are We Going
It needs to be noted that our marketing updates and roadmap are NOT the same as our development roadmap. We are entering the phase of early promotional material through print and some more sponsored marketing. This is somewhat dependent on the success of our MAUSOLEUM but not entirely.
During this phase we will be:
- Posting sponsored press releases on notable news channels in crypto
- Increasing our twitter presence
- Introducing our referral system in order to incentivize our Zombie Horde to keep sharing with others!
- Continuing to release new features as they are built and tested
Once our user base grows to a reasonable size, we will launching a marketing campaign with some charity-related components that we think you are really going to like…stay tuned.
Thanks for reading,