I like to find more and more places on the internet where you can spend Bitcoin instead of FIAT. I have several new options for you, which I recently just found out about. Hopefully you will find this interesting.
1) Overstock.com is a Ebay or Etsy-like website. There you can find pretty much anything you could wish for. And the best part is that along with PayPal and credit cards you have the option to use Bitcoin:
They are legitimate company with world wide shipping and excellent support. Additionally, you can also participate as sellers on Overstock.com. Just saying.
2) Bitsoaps.com, you can buy Crypto shaped soaps here. And they look so good, that I'm definately ordering some of them. Bitcoin is accepted there.
They do offer International shipping with USPS and all of their stuff is natural, which implies high-quality. I know, I'm ordering some for sure.
3) Bitcoin Real-Estate is a place where you can either buy or sell real estate.
They seem to be a broker which is having the option of paying with crypto. Sadly I'm not ready yet to spend Bitcoin for a house or an Island, but who knows may be soon I will be.
4) NewEgg is a popular Web store with different categories of products that is most popular with their hardware sales.
Currently NewEgg is accepting BitPay which is a service that can be used to spend Bitcoin instead of FIAT. I'm sure that can be useful for anyone who is looking to spend crypto.
5) Suisse Gold place where you can spend/convert bitcoin into Gold and Silver bars and coins.
There is 5 supported currencies - BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XRP and the delivery is worldwide with DHL insured packages.
Anyway, guys, thanks for checking this article. I think those are the small steps Crypto is taking towards the mass adoption.