I like to find more and more places on the internet where you can spend Bitcoin instead of FIAT. I have several new options for you, which I recently just found out about. Hopefully you will find this interesting.
1) So the first site is Bitify. It is literally a Ebay-type website with private sellers that you can pay in Bitcoin and Litecoin. There are physical and digital products. Software. Pretty much whatever you can think of. Of course it is not that rich as Ebay, but it is growing rapidly. If you guys are interested go and check it. You can buy and sell stuff for crypto:
2) Another similar website is OpenBazaar. Here you can download their software and use it to buy and sell stuff in crypto. Currently they support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Zcash. It is a decentralized platform and there is no company that controls it. It is very interesting conception where you not can only buy stuff, but you also can earn money by selling goods.
3) Overstock.com is a Ebay or Etsy-like website. There you can find pretty much anything you could wish for. And the best part is that along with PayPal and credit cards you have the option to use Bitcoin:
They are legitimate company with world wide shipping and excellent support. Additionally, you can also participate as sellers on Overstock.com. Just saying.
4) Bitsoaps.com, you can buy Crypto shaped soaps here. And they look so good, that I'm definately ordering some of them. Bitcoin is accepted there.
They do offer International shipping with USPS and all of their stuff is natural, which implies high-quality. I know, I'm ordering some for sure.
5) Bitcoin Real-Estate is a place where you can either buy or sell real estate.
They seem to be a broker which is having the option of paying with crypto. Sadly I'm not ready yet to spend Bitcoin for a house or an Island, but who knows may be soon I will be.
6) Bitrefill is place where you get gift cards for multiple video game suppliers - such as Steam, Amazon, Microsoft, Sony and many others. They take BTC, LTC, ETH, Doge and DASH.
You can directly buy games from Joltfun. There are multiple gaming platforms listed - Steam, Microsoft, Sony, Origin and few others. They are taking Bitcoin at the moment. You can either get digital key or a physical copy of the game. There are some discounts you can use, which is very cool.
Keys4Coins is like a mixture of Joltfun and Bitrefill. You can both buy games and gift cards. Multiple video game providers are supported: Steam, Battle.net, Sony, Microsoft, Origin and others. Keys4Coins accepts Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and Vertcoin.
So, guys, I hope someone finds this information useful.