this is a short guide on how to add any mining software you want to use to your Avast AntiVirus software exclusion list. The reason you would want to do that is, because Avast as all of AV softwares will block your miner and put it in quarantine. So you have 4 choices here:
1) remove Avast and stay unprotected.
2) disable Avast while you are mining(again stay unprotected).
3) add the miner to the Avast exclusion list.
4) not mine.
The first step here would be for you to pick the path and the executable file you are using from your Windows Explorer. It should look something like that:
C:\Users\<YourWINDOWSuser>\Downloads\Honey Miner Setup 0.6.5\Honey Miner.exe
where YourWINDOWSuser is your Windows username.
Follow these steps to add the Miner folder to the AVAST exclusion list:
1. Open AVAST
2. Click on Menu (top right)
3. Click on Settings
4. Navigate to General > Exceptions > Add Exception
5. Select path to NiceHash Miner folder and paste the path to your miner you want to add to the exceptions list:
6. And press Add Exception button again.
7. Then you will be able to see the path to the Miner in the menu:
And that's it. Your Mining should be unaffected by your Avast AV.
Just an additional hint: If you guys are using miner such as NiceHash or Awesome miner that is starting additional miners for multiple coins, you should be adding each of those miners in the Exceptions list and add NH or AM executable files too.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. If you want a guide for a specific AV program let me know and I will try to provide you with specific guide for it.
I really hope you find this useful.