I've been using BitTorrent Speed Wallet to earn BTT tokens on the Tron Network and there have been some issues when claiming from the in-app wallet to the on-chain wallet. Literally either the transfers were hanging pending, or the transfer just doesn't go through. There is a simple solution that sometimes helps. This is why I write the article.
1) You need to stop your torrent client: uTorrent or BitTorrent. If necessary kill it also from the Task Manager.
2) Make sure you have the 12-word passphrase of your BTT speed wallet and/or the private key.
3) Open your Windows Explorer and go to drive C:\Users. Then locate your account's home folder. Make sure you have Hidden files/folders visible from Control Panel->File Explorer Options->View Tab-> Advanced settings and select the radio button -> Show hidden files, folders, or drives. Once you do that you can go to
and there you will find a folder called "BitTorrentHelper".
4) Back up the folder somewhere, from where you can restore it in case of need, and delete it from the original location.
5) Once done, restart the torrent client(uTorrent or BitTorrent) and press "Speed - Download torrents faster".
6) You will be prompted to start over. You should go through with it and at the point where you can choose to create and new wallet or import, select import.
7) At the point where you have two options to import via 12-word passphrase or private key. Those both work. Once done, you will be able to see your balance and should be able to complete transactions between in-app wallet and on-chain.
Here is a topic in Reddit where they are discussing this issue and tracking the Tron developer fixing the issue.
Hope this helps guys.