DeFi The Term we Are hearing all over the Crypto world Recently. Because the DeFi Projects are glowing in the Recent Trends. Main theme of DeFi is (Lend)ing Borrowing, Staking, Getting Rewards for Providing Liquidity Pool(LP).
Now we are going to Analyze about the Undervalued Gem Aave (LEND).
From the Beginning Around De-Fi The main protocols are COMPOUND, MAKER DAO, AAVE.
- Founder Stani Kulechov
- A Decentralized Crypto Platform for Lending
- AAVE Already launched its main net in 2017 on that time we are all busy with the Biggest pump of Crypto so we didnt consider and concentrate mainly. The mainnet named ETHLend launched in 2017 on ICO 1 ETH = 25000 LEND on that time Now 1 ETH = 616 LEND.
ETHLend Shifted to AAVE in starting of 2020. Aave Protocol is one of the open source and non-custodial protocol which allows the users to create their own decentralized money markets on ETH blockchain.
Borrowers and Lenders play the Major role as like as all DeFi.
Unique Feature in AAVE over collateralized and under collateralized loans and the Flash Loans
Flash Loans enable you to borrow instantly and easily, no collateral needed provided that the liquidity is returned to the pool within one transaction block.
Use-cases include arbitrage, collateral swapping, self-liquidation, and many more. as per AAVE web info
Aave supports 20 different crypto currencies for lending and Borrowing.
So far AAVE Settled 300 million Dollar worth loans by AAVE Flash loan service
As per Coinmarket Cap Ranking LEND is at 28th Rank
- ATH is 0.88$
- ATL is 0.003$
- Now Trading at 0.61$
- (This price is on LEND (1.3b supply) but now migrated AAVE is 16 million only
Recent News Around AAVE
- The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) issued Electronic Money Institution (EMI) license to Aave’s UK business entity to offer services such as issuing electronic money and providing payment services notable milestone for Aave (LEND) This is the first DeFi project which secure monetary license in the UK.
- The Native token of AAVE (LEND) will migrate to AAVE at the ratio of 100 LEND : 1 AAVE the previous supply of 1.3 Billion LEND will now becomes only 16 Million AAVE Thats a huge reduction in supply Consider the Price Variation.
- The AAVE Team is also Working on Version2
- DAI Deposit Rate in AAVE is 42% APY
As per DeFi pulse rankings
Always Do your own Research on Every Project before Investment
Refererences are official website, whitepaper, Aavenomics