THORChain contributors are pleased to announce the following details:
- Multichain Testnet is live via https://testnet.asgard.exchange
- ASGARDEX Desktop Client will be released in the coming days
- BNB, BTC, BCH, LTC & ETH bridges active
- $RUNE is native to THORChain and can be upgraded from BEP2
- Multi ASGARD support (sharded vaults) for better performance & scaling
Nb. Asgard.Exchange supports only BTC & BNB chains at this moment with others to follow asap.
Asgard Exchange: https://testnet.asgard.exchange
RUNE Faucet: https://t.me/runefaucetbot
Seed Service: https://testnet.seed.thorchain.info
Multichain Testnet v1
Asgard.exchange is the primary interface for multichain testnet until ASGARD Desktop Client is released later this week.
Asgard Exchange is entirely a community built entry point to THORChain and supports BTC & BNB chains + Native RUNE. Other chains will be supported imminently.
The following tutorials by community memeber @trader310 provide step by step instructions on how to use Asgard.Exchange and test the network:
- Create and manage an asgard.exchange wallet
- Get testnet $RUNE and upgrade to native $RUNE
- Swap assets across chains
- Deposit & withdraw liquidity
$RUNE is native to THORChain and will need to be upgraded from BEP2 (RUNE-67C).
Create a new keystore on Asgard.Exchange, request RUNE from the @runefaucetbot on telegram & upgrade it via the wallet in Asgard Exchange.
What to Test
- Wallet functionality works
- Pools are shown correctly
- Swaps are processed
- Adding & withdrawing liquidity is processed
- Send functionality works
- Prices are calculated correctly
- Slippage is correct & price protection works
Issues are expected during public testnet. Prior to submitting any issues please search the @thorchain_org telegram chat using the hashtag #issue to see if anyone else has logged that issue.
If you need to submit an issue, file it on the following gitlab repo: https://github.com/asgardex/asgard-exchange/issues
Leave a comment in the @thorchain_org with the #issue hashtag briefly describing the problem & linking to the gitlab issue you filed above.
Community participation in testing will expedite delivery of Multichain Chaosnet this quarter. Valid issues filed on gitlab which contain a BNB address at the end of the issue may receive a small $RUNE bounty following the successful launch of Chaosnet.
Nb. Exchange addresses cannot receive bounties. Do not provide exchange addresses or those with memos.
Please do not enquire on the status of bounties. They will be announced in due course.
- Release ASGARDEX Desktop Client (this week)
- Asgard.Exchange support for ETH, LTC, BCH & others (1–2 weeks)
- Asgard.Exchange community reskin (1–2 weeks)
- Multichain support on community products inc. runestake, runedata, runebalance etc. (following weeks)
GrassRootsCrypto consistently puts out great educational videos on THORChain, users should subscribe and bookmark the channel.
To keep up to date, please monitor community channels, particularly Telegram and Twitter: