My 3 key points in investing:
- TP: after each double take half.
- Stop Loss: there is no, it's quits or double.
- The Entry Point is my biggest concern.
Buying is like breaking down a big wall, after preparing for the worst and the best.
Strategy, psychology and risk management are also important in finding good entry points.
- The strategy is simple, wait for the sellers to weaken on the MACD in 3D to start buying, and then put limit orders at the bottom to buy the corrections which can reach -70% from entry point , so I would put 3 limit orders at -20% and -40% and finally -60% , sometimes the corrections do not exceed -20% to -40% and sometimes -50% and rarely -60% to -80 % in bull runs.
- My risk management is on each crypto I would invest 1% of my capital in 4 levels: example of the total of $4000 I would invest $40 per crypto on 100 cryptos.
*Entry 1 at 0.25% = $10 after the 3D MACD turns light red.
*Entry 2 at -20%: 0.25% = $10 of capital in limit order
*Entry 3 at -40%: 0.25% = $10 of capital in limit order
*Entry 4 at -60%: 0.25% = $10 of capital in limit order
If I miss entry 2 or 3 or 4 it doesn't matter I would wait for the MACD to turn green to put the rest.
The first 100% TP based on my lowest entry point out of the 4 entries.
Right now I'm waiting for the sellers to take hold of the MACD in 3D first (will turn red) and once they start to lose the selling momentum (from dark red to light red) I'll start my quits or double challenge .
One last detail is that once I reach the first TP at 100% or the 2nd at 200% or the 3rd at 400% ..., I would be ready to wait for the MACD in 3D to turn red dark and then in light red to restart the strategy with the entry point, the advantage is the compound interest of what will remain after taking the profits in addition to the new cartridge to be added, as well as continued until November 2025 I closed all my positions at 80% and see at 100%
NOTE: The strategy is valid in bull run, just after the end of the bear market often in November to December.
On each cycle of four years there is a year of bear market and 3 years of bull run. Like the cycle from November 2018 to November 2021 the bull run, and from November 2021 to November 2022 it was the bear market.
The previous cycle was from November 2014 to November 2017 the bull run, and from November 2017 to November 2018 it was the bear market.
Example of LINK in back test: https://www.tradingview.com/x/vf0Bo5T8/
✨ DETAILS ABOUT STRATEGY DOUBLE OR NOTHING:
💸 TARGET WHERE TO TAKE PROFIT: EXAMPLE IF YOU BUY 1 BTC AT 20.000 USD
- FIRST TAKE PROFIT TARGET: TO GET BACK YOUR INVESTMENT AT YOUR DOUBLE, WHEN IT'S RAISED TO 100%. YOU SELL A HALF BTC OR 0.5 BTC AT 40.000 USD
- SECOND TAKE PROFIT TARGET: YOU SELL 0.25 BTC AT 80.000 USD
- THIRD TAKE PROFIT TARGET: YOU SELL 0.125 BTC AT 160.000 USD
- LIKE THAT AGAIN AND AGAIN...
👉 Follow the links below to the best & Secured Exchanges that I use for trading & often gives rewards for using their platform like Learn & Earn Program, making deposit & Trading on spot or Futures, Trading Competition, ...etc.
📈 Bybit: Get up to 4030 USDT in rewards just by signing up!
📈 Binance: 10% discount on Binance Futures trading fees!
📈 Phemex: Up to $180 in welcome bonuses waiting for you.
📈 Kucoin: Rewards for users Up to 10 million USDT
📈 Bitmex: Up to 80 BMEX Tokens Welcome Offer.
👀 Follow the Links Below to my Telegram Channels:
☑️ English: https://t.me/tradingwithbinance
☑️ French: https://t.me/Adaminssane1