The hottest chart for me look like this.
The hottest chart for me look like this.

The hottest chart for me look like this.

Former securities dealer. 元証券ディーラーです。 The day trading profit of the stock is being invested in altcoin. 株のデイトレ収益をアルトコイン投資にぶち込み中。 If you find a hot chart, I will write it as an article! 自分好みのホットなチャートを見つけたらそれを記事にしていきます! I will also expose the limit price and position. 指値とかポジションも晒していきますよ。 If you have any Japanese people, please feel free to comment! 日本人の方がいらっしゃいましたらお気軽にコメントください!


【WAVES / WAVES】

5 Jan 2022 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

It is a platform that connects all currencies and allows them to be traded with each other. Waves is a platform for issuing your own tokens, and is a Russian project born from a hard fork of the Nxt virtual currency. Users can issue their own currenc...

【SUSHI / Sushi】

4 Jan 2022 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

SushiSwap (SUSHI) is one of the automated market makers (AMMs). SushiSwap (SUSHI) is an automated market maker (AMM) that uses smart contracts to create markets for specific pairs on decentralized exchanges. SushiSwap is an AMM that has become synony...

【ION / Ion】

3 Jan 2022 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

ION is a decentralized identity network based on the Bitcoin blockchain that Microsoft is involved in the development of, and Microsoft has also prepared "ION nodes" to promote the widespread use of ION's decentralized identity technology. Microsoft...

【AION / Aion】

2 Jan 2022 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

Aion is a platform that not only connects public blockchains to other public blockchains, but also allows companies to connect to private blockchains. Aion is a platform that connects public blockchains to other public blockchains, as well as to priv...

【SRM / Serum】

31 Dec 2021 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

The maximum amount of SRMs that can be issued is 10 billion. 10% of the SRMs are currently in circulation, and the remaining 90% are designed to be distributed over a six-year period starting in August 2021. A fee will be charged to users for each tr...

【TITAN / Titan Swap】

30 Dec 2021 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

It is a blockchain financial center that provides a user-centric decentralized exchange as well as a centralized liquidity pool that supports smart routing of orders. In conjunction with CoinGecko, it has a feature called TITAN address audit that ide...

【KAVA / Kava】

29 Dec 2021 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

It is a DeFi lending platform on the Cosmos blockchain. DeFi is a lending platform on the Cosmos blockchain that allows users to borrow USDX table coins and deposit various cryptocurrencies to earn yield. The platform allows users to deposit a variet...

【BCD / Bitcoin Diamond】

27 Dec 2021 1 minute read 1 comment グルスキー (gursky)

It is a virtual currency that was created with three objectives in mind: to protect privacy, to speed up transaction processing, and to lower the barrier to entry by increasing the total number of copies in circulation. The total number of coins in c...

【XTZ / Tezos】

22 Dec 2021 1 minute read 0 comments グルスキー (gursky)

Tezos mathematically proves the correctness of the code that manages transactions, and facilitates formal verification that increases the security of the most sensitive and financially sensitive smart contracts. When developers propose protocol upgra...

【DOT / Polkadot】

21 Dec 2021 1 minute read 2 comments グルスキー (gursky)

Web 3.0 is a project that aims to realize a decentralized web world without centralization, and a blockchain for this purpose. It is a network protocol that allows arbitrary data as well as tokens to be transferred between blockchains. The currency u...