DeversiFi is a decentralized exchange (DEX) created by the popular cryptocurrency exchange, Bitfinex. It is the evolution of the Ethfinex DEX and was recently launched in 2019. The name DeversiFi is a play on the words, ‘DeFi’ (decentralized finance) and ‘Diversify’.
The exchange claims to provide the most complete decentralized trading experience by offering a suite of decentralized finance products including an advanced DEX trading platform, an over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk, margin trading and lending, and a powerful API for third party integration.
Additionally, the exchange features a wide array of benefits including:
- No signup or registration required, simply connect your wallet and trade instantly.
- Trade directly from your personal crypto wallet including Metamask, Ledger, Trezor, Portis, keystore, and many more soon to come.
- Lightning fast order matching to make for a seamless trading experience, just like on centralized exchanges.
- Real-time order management for fast and efficient trading.
- More than 30 highly liquid markets with unmatched liquidity in the decentralized exchange space.
- Multiple ways to earn a discount on the fees you pay when trading.
Currently, the DEX supports trading for over 13 of the most popular Ethereum-based ERC-20 tokens as well as Ethereum (ETH) itself, Tether (USDT), Maker’s decentralized stablecoin (DAI), and WrappedBitcoin (WBTC).
As for trading on the DeversiFi exchange, traders benefit from an advanced trading interface that features both limit orders and market orders, sophisticated charts powered by TradinView, a dense order book window, and all of the technical indicators and drawing tools a professional trader would expect from an advanced trading platform.