Symbiosis is available both in the browser and on mobile devices.
Some users have a problem with swapping on mobile devices. Today we will show you how to do it using Trust wallet.
1. Open Trust wallet and tap on "Browser"
2. Then, just tap on a square in the upper left corner
3. Copy this text: app.symbiosis.finance
After that paste it into the search bar
4. You should connect your wallet first. Tap on the upper right corner and choose Trust wallet
You can easily change networks by clicking here
Notice: Boba network is not supported in Trust wallet
5. After connecting your wallet, you can start swapping. Take a look at the example below
Let's try to swap ETH BEP-20 to USDT Polygon
1. Select "Smart chain" network
2. Choose ETH BEP-20 in the list of tokens
3. Choose USDT Polygon as the second token
4. You should approve ETH and then click "Swap". Then confirm all transactions in Trust wallet
5. That's it! We succesfully swapped ETH BEP-20 to USDT Polygon without using bridges and AMM DEXs on Polygon and BNB. Try it yourself!
Join our community!
- Twitter: symbiosis_fi
- Website: symbiosis.finance
- Telegram: t.me/symbiosis_finance
- Medium: medium.com/symbiosis-fi
- Discord: discord.gg/symbiosis
- Instagram: instagram.com/symbiosis.fi