On Thursday 30th July, Radix hosted an exclusive round-table with leading members of the DeFi community and everyone is invited to join. Get the latest industry insights and join the discussion surrounding the latest DeFi craze;
- CeFi vs DeFi and the right balance between both.
- Yield farming, staking and pooling : are they sustainable methods of user growth?
- Identifying systemic risks within the DeFi ecosystem.
- Barriers to mainstream DeFi adoption.
- Navigating DeFi regulations in different geographies.
About this Event:
This will be a virtual event so all that’s required is a stable internet connection, so don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a thought-provoking discussion on world-changing DeFi applications using blockchain technology. For more information, make sure to register here on Eventbrite. Several prominent thought-leader will be present at this roundtable, such as:
Stani Kulechov, CEO at Aave
Matthew Wright, Head of Strategy and Operations at Argent
Greg Di Prisco, Head of Business Development at Maker Foundation (MakerDAO)
Johann Eid, Product Manager at Chainlink
Piers Ridyard, CEO at Radix
Jack Purdy, Research Analyst at Messari (Moderator)
Thank you for reading.