If you're using Cirrus wallet 1.x.x version then sometimes you may encounter a peer connection error.
Please find below the video that it will help you to add more connections to your wallet and to sync it without any issues.
Steps to follow :
- 1. Open wallet and log in
- 2. Open browser and paste in it : http://localhost:37221/swagger/index....
- 3. Go to Connection Manager and press " GET"
- 4.In the right corner press : "try it out"
- 5.On field command write : add
- 6.In ENDPOINT FIELD add one by one IP's:
184.108.40.206 , 192.168.0.12
- 7. After you put 1 IP press Blue button "EXECUTE" , and then again EXECUTE
- 8.Repeat the steps with ip and execute
- 9 Watch on your wallet if you get any connections
- 10. That's all !
Please note that the video is for Core wallet, but is same procedure :