The Brave browser is very new to the browser scene but they are seriously making a huge thing in the market. Not only promising and insanely fast speed beat out Chrome and Firefox but also security and privacy built in by default for the user. Is this all just hype, is it there is something to it and why most people switch to Brave.
For the record, Brave Rewards, BAT, Brave Ads & anything cryptocurrency related is DISABLED by default. This is a big misconception as these features are OPT IN and completely optional to the user.
The browser you currently using loaded with trackers, cookies and other data collection parasites that is constantly following you when you are browsing your browser. What if instead of being used, you were actually rewarded for your regular internet usage. What if you could limit your ads. Wouldn't it makes internet a better place. That's why i use Brave browser. Brave doesn't collect my browsing data in fact my data never leaves my device. Brave shields against Malware, Autoplaying videos, Phishing attempts, Fingerprinting and other malicious attempt to steal and exploit your sensitive information.
Brave is built on Chromium and is an open-source browser project that aims to build a safer, faster and a more stable way for all internet users to experienced the web.
Why BRAVE browser
Load pages 3x to 6x faster
Import and continue where you left off
Support your favourite sites with Brave Rewards
Experience unparalleled privacy and security.
BRAVE browser features
- Ad blocking
- Fingerprinting prevention*
- Cookie control*
- HTTPS upgrading*
- Block scripts*
- Per-site shield settings
- Configurable global shield defaults
- Earn by viewing private ads
- Tip your favorite creators
- Contribute monthly to sites
- Auto-contribute to sites
- Verify with Uphold and move funds in and out of your wallet
- Become a verified creator and start earning BAT from tips, contributions and referrals
Tabs & Windows
- Private Windows
- Pinned Tabs*
- Drag and drop*
- Close Options
- Find on page
- Print page
- Clear browsing data
- Built-in password manager
- Form autofill
- Control content access to full-screen presentation*
- Control site access to autoplay media
- Send “Do not track” with browsing requests
- Choose default search engine
- Use keyboard shortcuts for alternate search engines*
- Option to use DuckDuckGo for private window search*
Brave Desktop now supports most of the Chrome extensions in the chrome web store.
- Add Bookmark
- Autosuggest URLs
- Search from address bar
- Autosuggest search terms
- Show/hide bookmarks toolbar*
- Show secure or insecure site
How does Brave Rewards work?
- Brave Browser users earn tokens by surfing the web.
- They tip tokens to you, their favourite content creator.
- You sign up as a verified content creator on Brave Rewards.
- Collect your tips in the creators dashboard.
For more info: https://creators.brave.com/
Brave and Binance Partner to Bring Cryptocurrency Trading Directly Into the Browser
Binance widget integrated into the Brave browser puts cryptocurrency management and trading at users’ fingertips in first exchange-browser integration of its kind.
For more info: https://brave.com/binance/
Ethereum Traders Are Extremely Bullish Despite Multiple Looming Storm Clouds
Day trading has replaced sports betting as a Pastime for America
$90 Million Bitcoin Pizza Story Has an Startling Silver Lining
China Is Not Banning Bitcoin Mining
IBM becomes a shareholder in we.trade
Coinbase allow employee to work remotely after lockdown is over
Bitcurate - Cryptocurrency predictive data intelligence platform
Introduction to Bitcurate LIVEFEED: 1-Stop Crypto Alert