1. Checking portfolio on zapper.fi and see gas over 300. Whoa...
2. Look at top list of gas-guzzlers on Etherscan. Oh! Who is this?
3. Only one token? Wonder what it is?
4. Something called $PDEX. Hmm, I wonder if that has something to do with Polkadot? Maybe a DEX on their chain? But this is an ERC-20 token, that's kinda weird. I need to look it up. Could be intentional congestion from an $ETH hater like that Udi fool and his ilk to gum up the works!!! He's probably rock hard right now if it is... *rolls eyes*
5. Go to coingecko, type in PDEX. Nothin. Huh.
6. Go to coinmarketcap, type in PDEX. There it is!
7. Hmmm... looks legit. Wonder where it trades and what the volume profile looks like? *Clicks Markets* Oh FFS... It trades on one market, just one. Of course. *rolls eyes*
8. One exchange, One pair. No volume until today, orchestrated Twitter hype (DYOR). This coin has failed the easy tests and no longer receives the benefit of my doubt.
9. Conclusion: $PDEX is a scam of mediocre proportions
*If I'm wrong and it does have something legit to do with the Polkadot ($DOT) network, then I'm sure someone will appear and "correct" me. Either way, I won't be buying it. An hour was enough time spent on it.