Most people in the crypto community were skeptical about the potential of the Core Satoshi blockchain when it was initially introduced.
This is due to the mining model the project employed to attract users to the app.
Critics claimed that it would never live up to the hype. They thought that it was just another overhyped blockchain project that would eventually fizzle out.
However, it was a big win for those who embraced the mining opportunity to accrue as many CORE coins (previously known as BTCs) as possible.
It has now become clear that this project was something special.
Since the mainnet launch of the Core Satoshi coin on January 14th, 2023, it has become one of the major talking points in the crypto space.
In this post, you’ll learn how to withdraw Core Satoshi easily.
You’ll get relevant and fact-checked answers to most asked questions about Core Satoshi such as:
- How to Withdraw Core From Satoshi to Metamask
- Can I Sell Core Satoshi?
- How Much Is 1 Core Satoshi?
Let’s take a glimpse into the recent Satoshi update before moving on to the CORE withdrawing guide.
Satoshi Core Update
The first update on the CORE airdrop distribution that was rolled out by the Satoshi CORE team was that: early users who have acquired some CORE coins through airdrop are required to link a CORE wallet address to their account to be able to claim their earned assets. Check out how to buy CORE tokens at MEXC now!
However, on the 6th of Feb, it was posted on the Satoshi CORE Twitter handle that any user who didn’t link their wallet address after before that day would still be able to link but they will have to wait for the next batch (on the May 15th) to claim their assets.
CORE trading is supported on MEXC Global and other prominent cryptocurrency exchange platforms. It was listed on MEXC on Feb, 8th at 12:00 pm (UTC).
This also implies a huge liquidity and trading volume for the coin.
Can I Withdraw BTCs CORE?
Most people who were either a beneficiary of the BTCs (now CORE) airdrop are inquiring about the withdrawal of their earned coins.
However, the answer is YES, but you can only withdraw your accrued CORE If you followed the withdrawal guide below.
How to Withdraw Core Satoshi
If you have embraced the Satoshi Core mining opportunity, and you’re wondering how you can withdraw your coins to an external wallet, follow the below step-by-step guide carefully to know how to withdraw Core from Satoshi to Metamask
How to Withdraw Core From Satoshi to Metamask
- Go to your existing Metamask wallet or open a new wallet if you don’t have one. Activate the Core mainnet network on your wallet automatically by clicking this link. Scroll down to the footer page and click on the button “Add Core Network“.
How To Withdraw Core From Satoshi To Metamask
- After doing that, the Core mainnet network would’ve been added to your Metamask wallet list of networks. Select the “Core Mainnet” from the dropdown list and copy the wallet address.
- Login to your account and click on “Me“, then click the “Claim For Free” as illustrated in the image below.
- On the next page, select CORE and click on “Link Wallet Address“
- On the next page, paste the CORE wallet address that you copied from your Metamask wallet in the first box. Then, add your Core Satoshi account password in the second box.
- After that, you’d be prompted to verify your face identity. Once approved, your wallet address would be linked successfully.
However, if you add your wallet to the next batch you will be able to claim their CORE coins on May 15th. But, if you’ve linked your wallet address before Feb 8th, you only need to claim your coins by following the official guide.
Can I Sell Core Satoshi?
Yes, after you’ve successfully withdrawn your Core from Satoshi to Metamask wallet. Now, you can easily transfer your coins to the Mexc exchange platform. Start trading them for USDT or any other crypto assets.
How Much Is 1 Satoshi Core?
At the time of this writing, Satoshi Core is currently trading on the Mexc exchange at $4.8. It also has a fully diluted market cap of $10,264,355,145.
Satoshi Core proved to be one of the best projects in early 2023. Many people in the crypto space benefited from its mining opportunity presented two years ago. Meanwhile, some other people thought it would never become a success.
By following the step-by-step guide in this blog post, you should be able to successfully withdraw and claim your Satoshi Core.