Popular crypto exchange Binance will list SFP under Binance Launchpad. This will be the first project for 2021 on the Launchpad. Safepal is the first hardware crypto wallet backed by Binance. The token sale of SFP will follow a new format explained below-
- User's BNB balance will be recorded for 6 days from 2021-02-02 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-02-08 0:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding for each user will be the average of these 6 days.
- Users will have to commit the BNB towards token sale where their final allocation of the new token is determined by the ratio of their committed BNB against the total committed BNB by all participating users. For this 4 hour period will be available from 2021-02-08 4:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-02-08 8:00 AM (UTC).
- Once the BNB is locked towards token sale, withdrawal or trading will not be possible until final token sale
- Final token distribution will be on 2021-02-08 9:00 AM (UTC).
Token sale details-
- Launchpad hardcap: 5,000,000 USD
- Hard cap per user: 20K USD (200k SFP)
- Tokens allocated to Binance Launchpad: 50,000,000 SFP (10% of total supply)
- Public sale price: 0.10 USD