The IROS 2021 Online workshop about blockchain applications in robotics and automation will take place on 15th of October.
This event puts its main focus on presenting, discussing, and exchanging ideas that address the benefits and challenges of decentralized ledger technologies in robotic applications. Within the workshop the goal is to create ideas, challenges and possible solutions of practical and theoretical problems. The following topics will be discussed:
- Blockchain for robots and AI agent networked systems and IoT;
- Peer-to-peer and distributed models for robotic systems;
- Web 3.0 and robotics;
- Internet of the future and robotics;
- Blockchain and Industry 4.0;
- Privacy and security for robotic systems in Smart cities, Smart Logistics, Smart X;
- Blockchain for Decentralized multi-robot collaboration;
- Blockchain and Robot Economics and more.
This online event gathers a numerous amount of academic and industry experts from blockchain in Robotics and AI field and also from interfacing areas. Such as Fabio Bonsignorio (Founder HeronRobots), Park Sooyong (Sogang University), Aleksandr Kapitonov (ITMO University), Sergei Lonshakov (Robonomics), Önder Gϋrcan (Paris-Saclay University), Eduardo Castelló Ferrer (MIT Media Lab), Pedro U. Lima (Instituto Superior Técnico), Álvaro García-Pérez (CEA Paris-Saclay Nano-INNOV).
Want to find out more about blockchain applications in robotics and automation? Register now.