‘Money doesn’t grow on trees’
When I was a child and wanting something I would all too often be told this and it seemed both logical and obvious. However, nowadays this is no longer the case. There really is a Magical Money Tree, just waiting to be harvested.
I suspect that to some extent I am already preaching to the converted.in that you joined Publish0x to earn free crypto. I certainly did and as somebody who is already blogging regularly I was almost immediately accepted as a blogger after showing some samples of my work. I have been really impressed with the platform as it is simple and effective and what is more the quality of articles appearing on it is extremely high. Bearing in mind it is a peer driven platform, more like social media, its journalistic integrity far outstrips Facebook, Twitter and other social medial and I would even go as far as some mainstream media. Naturally it draws bloggers who are passionate about Crypto and people write what they know so if there is room for growth it is probably into areas other than Crypto to diversify the range of subjects covered.
However I am not writing today to review Publish0x (although I don’t mind doing so).
Also the fact is that most readers are almost certainly familiar with the methods I am going to show below, but please remember that I am aiming this article at newbies and it is one among many approaches that I will tie together in my forthcoming article on blended strategies.
The point is that there is free Crypto out there just ready to be taken. The tree is blooming and the Crypto is ripe for the harvest.
At this point I have discovered three basic ways to gain from this free harvest – please feel free to add to this by commenting below and based on comments received I may review and update this post later.
Please bear in mind that it isn’t the purpose of this article to review each of these approaches. I have only provided examples of such methods and my list is not exhaustive nor do I necessarily endorse any of these approaches (especially the faucets).
Earn by participating in blogging platforms
Earn Crypto just through browsing. Download Brave Browser and set it up to receive rewards. You just need to watch some tailored adverts as part of your browsing experience. Then just watch your BAT (Basic Attention Token) add up.
Faucets (‘taps’ in British English) are exactly that. Participation in such platforms adds to your Crypto portfolio. Participation usually means completing surveys, watching or clicking on adverts, completing ‘tasks’ and downloading / playing games.
These three approaches will gift Crypto, but they are often time intensive and I would suggest with some faucets there are some risks as there may be some data trawling going on unbeknown to the unsuspecting participant. The purpose of this data collection could be for anything, but we need to go in with our eyes open.
- It is free Crypto
- It is free Crypto
- Blogging on platforms like Publish0x is quite rewarding, especially if articles are well received. Reading and tipping just five articles a day can be part of the browsing experience not much different to normal.
- Browsing is an easy and unobtrusive way to earn free Crypto
- Faucets are best utilised when doing nothing else or unable to do anything else, for example when travelling as a passenger or waiting for a friend, especially if you have the mobile app versions for such faucets
- … and it is free Crypto!
- Faucets in particular release Crypto very slowly and require a lot of time for little reward. You may actually spend more on utilities used (namely electricity) when using a faucet than you earn back in crypto.
- Not all wallets offer services for the free Crypto received so the user may end up with multiple wallets which can confuse the investment portfolio. Consider using services like ChangeNOW to unify your free Crypto (although ChangeNOW also doesn’t deal with all currencies)
- Nothing is ever free, so be careful. It may well be that some faucets are working in partnership with certain other entities and are nothing more than a promotional front.
You will never get rich taking free Crypto, but some methods are better than others. It provides yet another means of feeding your Crypto portfolio and to benefit you have to do it to the max on a daily basis – just remember it may cost more in utilities than you gain in Crypto. Wallet compatability is a bit of an issue. However it is easy income, especially when you can’t do anything else. You could browse on Facebook and earn nothing, but for the same expenditure of resources at least you can earn something. Once free crypto is in a wallet it can be monetised through clever investment. If you receive even a single DAI the whole point is that it becomes more than that.
As with all of the previous articles in this series on Tactics for Newbies it is just an element of a blended strategy that ultimately adds to your Crypto portfolio.
In my next and final article in this series I will create a suggested blended strategy that pulls all of the ideas together that i have shared over the last few days.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article and the next time somebody tells you money doesn’t grow on trees you will know better.
Just one final comment and reminder. I have added more links than usual to this post, but i have not been sponsored or received any incentivisation for them nor do I necessarily endorse or promote them. There are alternatives and these serve only to be examples. I do however wholeheartedly endorse Publish0x, but as with the others I have not received anything for promoting them.