Routine is often banal, but essential to order and since I started my crypto journey some nine months ago I have found my life has become quite regimented around some of my crypto habits. In these days of Covid restrictions this is a good thing because anything that gives a sense of structure can only be for the benefit of the individual.
Prior to lockdown, I was outworking three days a week and homeworking two days a week so the adjustment wasn't as painful for me as it probably was for many. I run my own business in which I provide coaching and tutoring services, usually on a one to one basis and much of what I do especially concerning business is mentoring and personal development. The tutoring is primarily focused on giving clients language skills for their jobs or in the case of younger clients for exam preparation. My clients are wide ranged and meeting them always keeps my day interesting.
Around this I fit my crypto routine.
I generally get up at least an hour before my first client meeting and I use that hour to complete what could be called my base routine.
- I visit Publish0x and read and tip.
- I collect my Cointiply Coins by rolling the faucet (if available), looking at the videos and PTC adverts.
- I look at and tip (as far as I have tips to give away) on Noise:Cash and comment and connect with 'my' people. One of the additional things I like about Noise:Cash is that it easily enables short conversations more or less in real time (that is not a criticism or a suggestion that Publish0x should change anything - it's horses for courses - different things with different aims (Facebook isn't Twitter and Twitter isn't Instagram).
- I have an initial look at the markets and trade if there has been movement on my held currencies and look for opportunities. I am employing my primary strategy of DAI acquisition until I hit a specific target and then I will widen my strategies out (Still feeling the burn from last September and expecting a correction any time)
I usually have a break during the late morning and I use this time to write a Publish0x article if something is in mind. I have said in the past:
if I haven't got anything to write I aint going to write anything.
So now my day has been set up I just check back once in a while to see how the markets are doing and if there is room to leverage growth in any way shape or form. I also update my tracking spreadsheet that I developed and continue to improve as the needs for more data grows. I am currently on version 3.04 and while I had to add a worksheet to include data from Noise;Cash* it has proven to be better than I need, but not too much. In version 1.01 I was tracking every single transaction with quite complex target analysis and while this was good it was proved to be excessive and data overload can create a situation of not being able to see the wood for the trees.
* My Noise:Cash BitCoin Cash is being fed straight into Celsius and it would be crazy to add every single micro transaction so I have already got into the habit of adding the daily total of tips.
In the evening I generally repeat my morning routine - apart from Publish0x tipping - because I've already used them and then another day dawns and off we go again.
So in the end the Covid lockdown is working for me and we will just have to see how a return to some kind of normality affects this.
Have a great Sunday and stay safe and well