With the development of blockchain and web 3.0, we are now entering a new era of decentralized digital world. And more and more enterprises are involving, using blockchain technology and smart contracts to provide more transparent, secure, low-cost and borderless services, driving the digital world.
These businesses include not only traditional industries such as finance, insurance and logistics, but also a growing number of startups. Recently, a U.S.-based blockchain startup, Interstellar, launched the Beta version of crypto wallet, inviting all users to participate the test. The wallet has attracted a lot of attention in the industry as it is more than just a crypto wallet, but more like a collection of many blockchain projects.
In Interstellar 's business plan, they describe as follows: With the blockchain wallet as the entrance, Interstellar will build a complete blockchain ecological cluster, covering five major blockchain ecological clusters including Interstellar Asset Management Ecology, Interstellar Decentralized Application Ecology, Interstellar Payment Ecology, Interstellar Social Ecology, and Interstellar Game Ecology.
We have summarized the highlight of this crypto wallet:
- Interstellar 's digital wallet will provide users with multi-chain asset integration, secure storage, efficient transactions and other functions to build a complete blockchain asset management ecology.
- In addition to digital asset management, Interstellar will also use the decentralized and immutable features of blockchain technology to build a trusted, safe and secure application ecology and provide comprehensive tools and services to support DApps developers, including development platforms, developer communities, smart contracts and development documentation.
- Interstellar will also use the decentralized, safe, reliable and transparent features of blockchain technology to build a complete blockchain payment ecology, and is committed to becoming the “Alipay” of the blockchain world, providing users with a faster, more convenient and secure payment experience.
- Interstellar will build a safe and reliable blockchain social ecology through the secure encryption and distributed natures of blockchain technology. And it will serve as a portal for encrypted chat and information sharing among users, while providing users with services such as social networking, community and collaboration tools to promote the development and innovation of blockchain social.
- By using the decentralized and tamper-evident features of blockchain technology, Interstellar provides a more stable and transparent virtual economic base for game players. And the Interstellar wallet will realize the management, transaction and transfer of in-game digital assets to create a complete blockchain game ecology.
Clare, the founder and CEO of Interstellar, said Web3.0 is an important development direction for the future digital economy, which can bring a more open, free and transparent Internet world. He believes that with the unremitting efforts of his team, Interstellar will become the world's leading Web3.0 and blockchain technology company, create a better digital world for users worldwide.
It is understood that Clare has worked for well-known companies such as Google and Facebook, where he participated in the launch of cloud computing services such as Google App Engine and Google Compute Engine, and optimized Facebook's artificial intelligence algorithm to improve the effectiveness of accurate ad delivery. He said the essence of technology is to serve humanity and create a better world.
Out of their belief and vision, Clare and his team co-founded Interstellar. In Clare's business vision, Interstellar Wallet is not just an digital wallet, instead, it is expected to be a diversified ecological cluster that allows users to travel freely in the Web 3.0 world.
So far, the business idea has received a lot of recognition. And we understand that Interstellar has received multiple rounds of funding, with support and recognition from well-known investment institutions, including Megalith Capital and Paypal Capital. Clare said that Web3.0 is an important development direction for the future digital economy, which can bring a more open, free and transparent Internet world. And with the unremitting efforts of his team, Interstellar will become the world's leading Web3.0 and blockchain technology company, create a better digital world for global users!
The Interstellar Wallet is still in Beta testing, so we'll see if it will be recognized by the market and realize its ambitions.
Note: This post was published on behalf of clients. Publish0x does not vouch for the accuracy of the statements made in this post. The post should not be considered as an Publish0x endorsement of the products, services, or people mentioned.