After the #DeFiFARMer contest in which we've given away over $1,000 in FARM, it's time for another Harvest.Finance - $FARM contest with $1,000 in FARM prizes to celebrate FARM token integration into Publish0x.
#CropSpotter Writing Contest Details.
1. #CropSpotter Contest Topic: Why Should You Farm [strategy_name] on Harvest Finance?
Imagine you are the CEO of a particular strategy (pool) and your goal is to convince investors to put their money with you on Harvest:
- Chose a strategy (pool) and showcase the details of your strategy. What assets are involved in the farming process?
- Help yourself with some current/previous stats of that strategy. See the FARM Dashboard for more details.
- For whom is this strategy ideal? Y = Whale/Beginner/Bull/Stablecoin Guy/DeFi Degen (and anything else you can think of): For example, a strategy might be ideal for Y because it consists of BTC/ETH/stablecoins/stock mirrors with moderate/reasonable/high/crazy APY for short/medium/long term.
- Let us know why you think it's wise to put your money into a strategy like AMZN:UST (or in any other strategy) rather than simply hodling ETH? Note: Any strategy can be good, just let us know why you think it's good!
- Optional; extra mini-tutorial on how to get started from A to Z to farm your strategy, however due to crazy high Ethereum network fees, we won't judge if you don't include details/screenshots on network payments along the way.
Where to get a strategy (pool) from? On the Harvest.Finance website!
Let's say you are new to farming and you have 50 different assets to farm with different APYs. Imagine you are an owner of a particular strategy, pitch it to me! Writers can go more in-depth on the tokens/projects contained within these strategies!
TUSD, WBTC, ETH-DAI... or pick just one side of the pool MAMZN-USDT and create your title like in the following examples:
- Why Should You Farm Amazon on Harvest Finance?
- Why Should You Farm DPI on Harvest Finance?
- 3 Reasons Why Should You Farm ETH-USDC on Harvest Finance?
2. Deadline: Wednesday, 10th of February 2021.
Submit your entries between Thursday, 28th of January, and Wednesday, 10th of February 2021.
3. Contest Tag: #CropSpotter.
Please include the tag #CropSpotter when publishing your posts on Publish0x, so we can find your entry easily.
4. Prize Pool: $1,000 in FARM!
- $800 in FARM will be distributed between the top 8 - 18 posts in the contest (depending on relative quality of posts submitted into the contest, we will distribute rewards to anywhere between top 8 and 18 authors)! Minimum top prize is $100!
- A further 5x $10 in FARM is reserved for 5 authors who did not win any other award, but still got lucky!
- Finally, $100 in FARM will be distributed to participants in the contest in some way - we reserve these $100 rewards to give out to participants in the contest that we feel deserved the extra prizes!
- The last $50 in FARM is reserved for the Twitter part of the contest. Details can be read below.
How to Participate in the #CropSpotter Contest, and How Will the Winners Be Chosen?
Submit your post between today and Wednesday, February 10th, 2021.
Videos are also accepted. You can record a LBRY or a YouTube video, embed it into your article on Publish0x, with a short intro to your post. Please add a link to the article in the YouTube or LBRY video description (here's a guide that will show you how to embed videos in your posts).
The content submitted should be original, and published on Publish0x.com only (not counting videos). You may republish the content to other platforms once the contest is over and winners have been announced.
Publish your work on any Publish0x blog that you own and make sure to add the tag CropSpotter (without the “#”, you cannot use any “#” on Publish0x).
PS. Yes, it's ok to submit multiple posts into the contest.
Mini #CropSpotter Twitter Giveaway - $50 in FARM to Be Split Between 10 Users.
We've prepared $50 in FARM rewards for the #CropSpotter Twitter Giveaway. The $50 in FARM rewards for the Twitter Giveaway will be split between 10 users with $5 in FARM each.
The rewards will be split between users who:
- Tweet a tweet using both the hashtag #CropSpotter and the hashtag #Publish0x and follow both @Publish0x and Harvest Finance @harvest_finance Twitter accounts.
- Write the most original tweets in our estimation.
- Just follow the Twitter Giveaway rules and get lucky!
- At least 4 of the Twitter rewards will go to authors who participate in this contest and tweet their post to the world!
Note: Your Twitter account has to be older than a month, and you need to have at least 20 followers and 10 tweets in the past year. You need to tweet out your tweet between today and Wednesday, 10th of February.
In case you win a prize in the Twitter contest and your usernames are different on Twitter and Publish0x, don't worry. In that case, we will simply send you a DM on Twitter asking your for your username on Publish0x, and then you will get the reward!
Hold Your Horses, What is Harvest Finance🚜?
- Harvest Official FAQ
- Top Things on Harvest Finance
- [EXPLAINED] Harvest Finance $FARM Profit Sharing Pool
- Harvest.Finance blog on Publish0x
How Will the Winners Be Paid?
The winners will receive the funds to their accounts on Publish0x a few days and up to a couple of weeks after the contest is over. We will create a separate post announcing the winners and just before we do, the rewards will be added to the winning posts.
How Can I Participate in the Writing Contest if I'm Not Author on Publish0x?
Don't worry, we've got you covered! Simply apply for authorship at https://www.publish0x.com/become or shoot our support an email at [email protected] and let us know that you'd like to be a part of #CropSpotter writing contest. We'll make sure to get back to you extra fast. :)
PS. We pay out on first Monday of each month. You can check the payout transaction hashes coming from Publish0x here: https://etherscan.io/address/0xF9879bB3230f86fFCebcA652C5FB6Ec4504309be#tokentxns