First off, let's start with the offer.
A TON of you have flooded my DMs asking about the bot we created that did 5000% in a week, so here's all the info you need on it:
- It's still beta. You can request a version to test for yourself (while still in beta), but I would have you sign a note stating that I would not be held responsible for any losses. In addition, I'd charge $500 for the privilege.
- You can get it for $60 when it releases. Simply buy my crypto trading course, and you'd be entered to get the bot FREE once it releases. To get the course, join my TG channel here, and then message me @MadMaxx12. The remaining details would be given to you.
- It works fine, but it has some quirks. Sometimes orders don't go through with the calculated size. Other times, they go through with way less money than was paid for gas. Just some tiny quirks here and there that have to be sorted out before release.
- The bot will go live very soon. The opportunity to get it by buying the course will end on the 31st of March, so act fast!
In addition, I also have some news about Bitcoin Street, my trading channel:
- We would be bringing in two new analysts. They are students of mine, and have been very very good with trading so far. They would be responsible for posting setups, in addition to myself.
- We're opening VIP up again. Get access to the trades I don't talk about (the real money makers) and in depth market analysis every Monday.
Now let's get into the main article!
The really big update was this:
I found out a new strategy that I call "pool arbitrage". Essentially, it uses a formula that determines when you enter a pool, and when you get out.
It works on very specific pools, where rebalances are mostly favoured in the USD side. I am preparing a document on this method of trading using BSC pools, and what pools exactly to use.
Long story short, the pool strategy made me $10,000 with a $21000 investment. Not bad!
In addition, the Uniswap pools outperformed everything else, by an astonishing 100% increase over last month! The APY remained rather stable, and because ETH didn't really move much this month, we got easy money from fees with no impermanent loss to eat it away. Awesome!
Thank you so much for following this series. It means a lot.
If you enjoyed the post, please drop a like and follow. Don't forget to join BitcoinStreet for the inside scoop on trading.
See you next time!