- Initially comes with 3 default parachains: Tick, Trick and Track
- Currently supports Horizontal Message Passing, with Cross-Chain Message Passing (which is faster) the long term goal
- Parachains send messages to each other via the relay chain
- Developer can create their own parachains
- Parachains one of many steps in Polkadot’s goal to establish an interoperability standard
Polkadot Launches Testnet for Sharding Implementation
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.