- The five piece collection of Batman artwork sold for a total of 540.86 ETH, worth roughly $202,000
- The artwork was created by DC comic artist José Delbo and crypto artist Trevor Jones
- The five pieces are represented by NFTs, which grant unique ownership to the holder of the tokens
- The largest spender on these artworks was user MaxStealth, who spent over $160,000 on two pieces
- NFTs, popularized by the CryptoKitties game, have grown in usage this year; over 282,522 ETH (over $105 million) worth of NFTs have been sold since they were introduced into the market
Batman Artwork NFT Sells for $200K
How do you rate this article?
Send a $0.01 microtip in crypto to the author, and earn yourself as you read!% to author / 80% to me.
We pay the tips from our rewards pool.