The Aragon (ANT) Network’s DAO is due to be released in 2 months, the team revealed in a blog post published on August 19.
- Aragon Network is a 3-phase initiative that was announced in November 2019; the team describes the DAO as being able to foster decentralized jurisdiction with a common set of values
- The Aragon Network DAO is a major milestone for the project, which permits “ANT holders to collectively regulate a protocol’s relationship with its market”
- The current and final phase of the network, divided into “Phoenix” and “Firebird”, will result in full decentralization
- Phoenix will see governance passed over from the Interim Governance Council to ANT holders, and is expected to launch within the next 8 weeks
- Firebird will introduce financial sustainability via research on sufficient decentralization, community currencies, and fund allocation
- Following the release of Phoenix and Firebird, ANT holders can govern the network and Aragon Court can be used by any DAO for operations