Now I should be asking questions instead of answering them. We are in these together though my wandering mind keep flashing scenes which are hard to understand. Are NFTS factual or virtual?
Factual is real or based on true facts
Virtual is not physically existing as such but made by software to appear to do so.
Once this is got properly is when now one can gauge NFTs, Metaverse and Futures.
Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) NFTs are created using the same type of programming used for cryptocurrencies. These cryptographic assets, like cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology and can't be exchanged or traded equivalently like other cryptographic assets.
Advantages Of NFTs
- Makes it possible to customize new and old or second hand goods.
- They cannot by any way be substitute with other tokens.
- They avoid the carrying of too much and heavy goods.
- Anyone can invest in NFTS
- Is a learning experience
- Security of ownership by blockchain
- NFTs are quite an expensive venture to mint.
- The market can be volatile. Because the NFT market is relatively new, it can be extremely volatile. They may just evaporate into thin air. What will you do if you have invested in them?
- They can be harmful to the environment
- Be wary of fraud.
Metaverse is a shared online CD space. It is a virtual world.
What Are Futures?
Futures are derivative financial contracts that obligate parties to buy or sell an asset at a predetermined future date and price.
Thank you for reading.