Binance Launchpad project Harmony has committed a total of $300,000 WORTH OF ONE TOKENS AS give away to users worldwide in celebration of its 2nd anniversary and to thank all users for their continued support. They have also allocated $50,000 in ONE tokens for the ONE trading competition and $250,000 in ONE token to be rewarded for running a Pangaea node.
Promotion A: ONE trading competition to Win a Share of $50,000 ONE
Promotion period: 2019/08/09 00:00 AM to 2019/08/16 00:00 AM (UTC).
How to qualify?
To qualify for the promotion, Users need the trading volume of at least 1,200 ONE to share in a pool of $50,000 ONE based on the proportion of their ONE trading volume against the total trading volume of eligible traders during the competition period. This includes buys and sells across any ONE trading pairs.
Rewards for each user with at least 1,200 ONE trading volume = (Each user’s total trading volume / Total eligible users’ trading volume) × $50,000 ONE
Promotion B：Run a Pangaea Node to Win $250,000 in ONE Tokens
Phase 1: 2019/08/15 0:00 AM to 2019/08/29 0:00 AM (UTC).
Phase 2&3: Starts from 2019/08/15.
Pangaea — an experimental game for thousands of people to interact with the Harmony network, test the limitations of our technology and have lots of fun while earning rewards. Pangaea is created purely for experimental purposes. It will have its own currency for playing and bookkeeping.
The goals of Pangaea:
- To test Harmony’s upcoming core protocol milestones and updates such as staking smart contracts.
- To Set-up several nodes ready to jump into the main-net, through collective knowledge building and competitions.
- Finally to Identify and award community members who help secure the Harmony network and are willing to go the extra mile by taking on. leadership roles in our validator community.
Who can participate?
Anyone, Pangea game is new to the platform and seeks more partners To create a fully secure, permissionless blockchain. This needs lots of nodes. If you’ve previously thought that running a node is too technical or expensive, this is a great opportunity to give it a go as the Pangea node is very affordable.
The nodes will work together to maximize performance and complete missions, such as sending transactions and using staking smart contracts.
Phase I-II rewards:
- Up to $50 for covering the costs of running a node on Pangaea, for anyone who successfully joins Pangaea.
- Rewards of $50–$100 as a portion of the block rewards earned in Pangaea.
- Leaderboard prizes of $200–$2,000 for top performers on uptime, block rewards and latency.
- Chance to win a sponsored node on Harmony Mainnet (Harmony will sponsor your staking slot via delegation for a predetermined time period).