An amazing gesture from the team at Origin Protocol. They are leveraging their blockchain-powered commerce solution to help fight Corona and are donating all proceeds from the ‘Stay At Home’ Shop to The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), who is developing a vaccine for COVID-19. Terms and conditions state that there is a limit a total of USD $100,000 for donation to CEPI which is still an amazing amount of money to help fight this chaos.
‘Stay At Home’ Shop
The ‘Stay At Home’ Shop sells a variety of products from hoodies, to hats, stickers, aprons and mugs all with reasonable prices. The goods have Corona related prints and are designed to also put a smile on your face.
CEPI is an innovative partnership between public, private, philanthropic, and civil organizations, launched at Davos in 2017, to develop vaccines to stop future epidemics. CEPI has reached over US$750 million of its $1 billion funding target. CEPI’s priority diseases include Ebola virus, Lassa virus, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome coronavirus, Nipah virus, Rift Valley Fever and Chikungunya virus. CEPI also invests in platform technologies that can be used for rapid vaccine and immunoprophylactic development against unknown pathogens (eg 2019-nCoV). To date, CEPI has committed to investing over $456 million in vaccine and platform development.
Feel free to use my affiliate link and start buying on the 'Stay at Home' shop.
Stay safe all!
- The gambling market is one of the most important places for mass adoption of crypto
- New Bitcoin economy threatens traditional markets
- Be warned: The pump and dump explained!
- Break up Bitcoin (BTC) transactions via Lightning Network for large amounts
- Masternodes, a way to generate passive income
- Bitcoin (BTC) Mempool: How does the queue for BTC transactions work?
- What do banks do with your money? This is why we need to embrace Bitcoin (BTC)
- What happens to miners when all Bitcoin (BTC) is in circulation?
- Give Bitcoin (BTC) as a surprise gift? With Flitz you can send Lightning gift cards
- Do atomic swaps make Bitcoin (BTC) exchanges redundant?
- Origin Protocol $OGN donates 100% of all proceeds from the ‘Stay At Home’ Shop to stop Corona
- Bitcoin (BTC) before, during and after a financial crisis
- 4 Bitcoin (BTC) tips to spend your time at home
- Be aware: another XRP Scam with Ripple CEO’s Name
- Discord crypto raindrops - passive income
- Guide to crypto tipping on Twitter