In the last 48 hours, the decentralized platform Sushiswap has made public its roadmap for 2021. A roadmap that the company's own managing director promoted through Twitter. This news increased the price of the sushi token by 15%.
As a highlight, we found that the roadmap said that SushiSwap will integrate Polkadot with live testing for Polkadot / Moonbeam after the end of Q1 2021.
Likewise, they will progressively introduce the installation of a vault (Bentobox) and an upcoming change of domain. Next the main integrations that will surely take the whole year of 2021, are not going to be immediate. If you want more information, take a look at the complete roadmap that I leave at the end of this article.
- Cross-chain AMM enabled by (Rune/Moonbeam)
- Polkadot/Moonbeam should have a live testing version of Sushiswap Q2 on Kusama
- MEV integration via ArcherDAO
- (SLP pools should aim to be last in a block when deployed to prevent sniping by bots)
- Incentivize teams, wallets, dApps & protocols to build with Sushiswap via an emission enabled pool of 0.1x
- (More information for teams willing to apply available at the end of January)
- Provide technical support for projects natively integrating Sushiswap