1) deBridge Mainnet Is Now Live 👏🏻
deBridge aims to be a cross-chain interoperability protocol. The protocol’s first product is a bridge that currently supports Ethereum, BNB Chain, HECO chain, Arbitrum, and Polygon.
2) Frax Is Coming To Evmos Via Nomad & Connext 🔥
Frax Finance will be deploying the FRAX stablecoin to Evmos. Once deployed, Frax users can send both native FRAX and FXS from Ethereum to Evmos via Nomad & Connext.
3) Hop Protocol Now On imToken 🚀
imToken, a crypto wallet, adds support for Hop Protocol in their push towards Layer2.
4) cBridge Partners With StellaSwap 🤝🏻
cBridge partners with StellaSwap to launch $750K in liquidity mining incentives for 2 different pools.
Multi-Chain Ecosystem Updates
1) InSure Is Launching On Avalanche 🎉
InSure DeFi, a crypto-insurance project, announces cross-chain expansion to Avalanche with the launch of their insurance plans on Avalanche Network.
2) Enzyme Launches v4 Sulu 👏🏻
Asset management protocol launches v4 Sulu with new features, an intuitive interface, and improved app performance. In the coming weeks, Sulu will also be deployed on Polygon.
3) Curve Is Now Live On Moonbeam 🔥
Curve launches its 3pool — DAI, USDC, USDT on Moonbeam.
4) ZigZag Exchange Now Supports UST 🚀
ZigZag Exchange, a DEX on zkSync adds support for UST trading pairs.
5) Umee Mainnet Is Now Live 👏🏻
Umee, a Cosmos-based L1 launches its Mainnet focusing on cross-chain lending and borrowing.
6) BSC Is Now BnB Chain 🤔
Binance rebrands BSC to BnB chain in a move to separate Binance.com and BNB.
7) OKX Now Supports Arbitrum 🚀
Centralized exchange OKX announces support for Arbitrum, starting with TreasureDAO’s $MAGIC listing.
8) Hashflow Is Now Live On Arbitrum 👏🏻
Hashlow DEX is now live on Arbitrum with trading available for USDC, USDT, AETH, and WETH.
What’s Popping On Twitter?
Many things happened in the crypto ecosystem in the past week (good and bad). But, this week, instead of focusing on one particular story, we have to talk about one event that had the entire industry talking — ETH Denver!
ETH Denver 2022
The event had several insightful discussions and talks from industry leaders. Here’s a list of some fantastic talks about bridges and the multi-chain ecosystem that you simply cannot miss!
- Interoperability & the Multichain Future
- EVM Interoperability Across Ecosystems — Panel
- EVM-to-EVM chain bridges: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- A Multi-Chain Future 01 and 02
- Modular Interoperability
- On Interoperability & Trustless Bridges
- Not Quite Water Under The Bridge Review of cross chain bridge hacks
- Building a Trustless Cross-Chain Bridge
- How to build cross-chain native apps — Notes
- The Rise of L2 Native dApps
- Nomadic Chains
- L2’s Centralized or Censorship Resistant
With so much knowledge and networking opportunities on offer, ETH Denver was truly amazing! We’ll leave you with a picture of the “Dream Team” at ETH Denver — Connext, LI.FI, Rari Capital, Midas Capital.
1) What Are Blockchain Bridges And How Can We Classify Them?
2) 5 AVAX projects with the most potential
3) Optimism: recent fee reduction and how L2 fees work
4) Rollups are superior than L1s
If You Liked What You Read
- Follow us on Twitter for daily updates and announcements 👐🏻
- Join us on Discord to hang out with other UX Maxis 🙌🏻
- Join us on Telegram for your weekly dose of the multichain ecosystem! 🌌
Disclaimer: This newsletter is only meant for informational purposes. While many projects featured in the newsletter are our partners, we encourage you to do your own due diligence before using or buying tokens of any protocol mentioned above.
Get Started With LI.FI Today
For more information about the LI.FI protocol,
- Head to our link portal at links.li.finance
- Read our SDK ‘quick start’ at docs.li.finance
- Join the official Discord server
- Follow our Telegram Newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter & LinkedIn
- Follow us on Reddit (lifiprotocol & interoperability)
or try our any-2-any swaps NOW at li.finance