Wanna Know the BEST Ever Non-custodial wallet?
Wanna Know where to store and manage your funds safely?
Wanna Know which is the BEST Multi-currency crypto wallet with all the features you want?
If yes, you’re in the right place! In this article, I am going to introduce you to the Best Ever Non-custodial multi-currency crypto wallet…
What is Cryptocurrency?
A Cryptocurrency, in simple terms, is a kind of PayPal or Payoneer Money, which is not a Paper Money issued by Central banks, but is decentralized and can be controlled by no one. It is a kind of digital or virtual money secured by Cryptography and based on Blockchain, where all the records are stored in a computerized database.
According to Wikipedia,
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a digital ledger or computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction record entries, to control the creation of additional digital coin records, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.
According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary,
A cryptocurrency is any form of currency that only exists digitally, that usually has no central issuing or regulating authority but instead uses a decentralized system to record transactions and manage the issuance of new units, and that relies on cryptography to prevent counterfeiting and fraudulent transactions.
What is a Cryptocurrency Wallet?
In a general sense, A cryptocurrency wallet is typically, a program or software which keeps the record of public keys and helps to store, manage, and retrieve their digital assets or cryptocurrencies.
We often say that cryptocurrencies are stored in wallets; However, this is technically incorrect. The cryptocurrencies are stored on the great decentralized Ledger book, blockchain. Cryptocurrency wallets are only the medium to access the funds stored on Blockchain, and if managed properly, are used to send or receive assets from one holder to another.
According to Wikipedia,
A cryptocurrency wallet is a device, physical medium, program or a service which stores the public and/or private keys and can be used to track ownership, receive or spend cryptocurrencies.
Types of Cryptocurrency Wallets:
There are mainly two types of cryptocurrency wallets, viz. Custodial Wallets and Non-custodial wallets…
- Custodial Wallets: A custodial wallet is a wallet in which your private keys are stored by a third party, and you don’t have access to your private keys.
- Non-Custodial Wallets: A non-custodial wallet is a wallet in which only and only you have access to your private keys, which makes it the safest way to store your cryptocurrencies.
Custodial Wallets vs Non-Custodial Wallets
The word “custody” means “the protective care or guardianship of someone or something”. As for the word, custodial means something that is controlled not only by you but also by someone else. While non-custodial means that you are the guardian of the particular thing*. No one except you can control those particular things.
A renowned person has once said,
Not you Keys, Not your Coins.
*In this sense, the particular thing refers to your assets/crypto/funds or simply your private keys.
Simply, they are the wallets that are not controlled by you but a centralized system.
- You don’t have access to your Private Keys, rather a 3rd party controls all of your funds or Private Keys.
- No chance to lose your private key and lose access to your money; since they are managed by a 3rd party.
- There is a chance of Data Breach since they are managed only by a central authority.
The custodial wallet is very similar in its function to the principles of a bank, meaning you do not fully control your money inside of it. Yes, the money remains yours, but it is in the hands of another company.
As for general, they are the wallets that are fully owned, controlled, and managed by only you.
- Only you have access to your funds or Private Keys, rather than a 3rd party.
- There are many chances to lose your Private keys or Funds because you are responsible for remembering it.
- There are very low chances of Data Breach.
The non-custodial wallets are very similar in their function to the Cash in your hand, meaning only you have access to your funds or money.
Guarda is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that provides non-custodial services to users who want to store, send, and receive digital assets or cryptocurrencies. It is a custody-free wallet that supports a wide range of 45+ unique cryptocurrencies and 10,000+ Tokens, starting from the Basics like Bitcoin, Ethereum to the toughest-to-integrate like Monero, Verge, Zcash, etc.
Established in 2017 in the European Union, Guardian OÜ, the company behind Guarda wallet, has made steady progress towards its goal of creating blockchain-related products. The company has acquired a Financial Intelligence Unit License (FIU) which enables them to exchange cryptocurrency against fiat currencies while complying with all relevant laws.
Since their inception, they’ve created about 10 different products, most of them wallets, but also exchanges, crypto purchase processing solutions, token generators, and even prepaid debit cards. In addition, they’ve also incorporated support for hardware wallets into their services.
Here is a short video-guide on How to create a Guarda Wallet:
Guarda is an innovative and user-friendly wallet that offers you the best, quick and convenient service. Here are some of its Key Features:
- Registration-free: It provides its services to its users without the need of registering to their website. You just need to enter your password and they will give you a backup-file for future login.
- Available all over the World: It doesn’t restrict users from any country. Anyone from anywhere in the world is allowed to use Guarda.
- Non-custodial Services: It doesn’t store your Digital assets and hence, you’re required to store your private keys safely.
- Decentralized and Open-sourced data: They are not controlled by a central system but are managed by each particular user and they have their source-codes publically available.
- Easy-to-use Interface and Beginner-friendly: It has a lot of simple Interfaces which is perfect for beginners and has a lot of tutorials too.
- Highly secure and Safe: This wallet is protected with the Secure Encryption Algorithm (AES) and encrypted with a strong password by the user.
- Accepts a wide range of Crypto: It supports cryptocurrencies from 45+ unique blockchains and 10k+ tokens.
- Available on all platforms: They have their wallets supportive of all types of users whether they use Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.
- Chrome Extension Available: You can easily interact with any DApp you love directly from your Chrome browser using its Chrome Extension.
- Integration with Hardware Wallets: You can connect your hardware wallets like Ledger which helps to easily manage your digital currencies.
- Built-in Exchange: They have a built-in exchange integrated with ChangeNOW for the fast and easy transactions along with low fees.
- Specific Features: It supports special features like Staking, Delegation, Bandwidth points for TRX, multisig for BTC, Shielded Transactions for ZEC, and others.
- Direct Coin Purchase: Guarda allows you to buy cryptos directly from your wallet using fiat currencies either through bank transfer or credit card.
- ERC-20 token generator: This feature allows you to create your own crypto token from scratch, be it for an ICO, a business, or just for the experience.
- No fees at all: All versions of Guarda wallet are free of charge. The only “fee” would be the network fees that have nothing to do with the wallet.
- Anonymity: The wallets created on Guarda are fully anonymous. The non-custodial approach is also great for leveling up crypto wallet security.
- 24/7 Support available: It has a 24/7/365 active Support Team to which you can contact them anytime by using their email, Live Chat, Telegram support, or Helpdesk.
With Guarda wallet, users are able to store, send, and receive 45+ different coins and over 10 000 tokens, including:
Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin SV (BSV), Cardano (ADA), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Dash (DASH), Decred (DCR), Digibyte (DGB), Dogecoin (DOGE), EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), NEM (XEM), NEO (NEO), Qtum (QTUM), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), TRON (TRX), Tether (USDT), Zcash (ZEC), Zcoin (XZC), Vechain (VET), ERC-20 Tokens, BEP-2 Tokens, Waves (WAVES), Qtum (QTUM), and many others…
Guarda products and services:
Currently, the products and services rage of Guarda comprise of:
- Guarda Multi-Currency Web Wallet
- Guarda Multi-Currency Desktop Wallet Application
- Guarda Multi-Currency Mobile Wallet
- Guarda Mobile Light Wallet Applications
- Guarda Browser Extension
- Guarda Token Generator
- Guarda Web-based Exchange
- Guarda Web-based Cryptocurrency Purchase
- Hardware wallets in Guarda
Guarda has been around for a while, and they are constantly contributing and innovating to make crypto accessible to everyone. They are also at the forefront of adding new coins and integrating with new blockchains. This is what makes Guarda a solid choice for a wallet.
Overall, Guarda is an excellent choice for day to day crypto wallet and, is a wonderful package wallet, suitable for the serious investor and the beginner alike. And, therefore, I would like to suggest you to use Guarda.
Get a Guarda Wallet here: https://guarda.com
You can also follow me on Twitter to get the latest updates.