McMoney is a very different type of app that is only available on the Google Play Store. This app doesn’t require you to do anything except download it and install it on your Android device. The CM Telecom company created this safe and secure app to test SMS messages and telecom carriers worldwide. This app can be used by anyone and the only requirements are that you have an Android device and an internet connection. The basic principle behind the app is to keep it running on your phone and all CM Telecom to send you text messages. The message you receive will be a random string of characters that have absolutely no meaning at all. You are free to delete them at any time.
How To Get Started:
- Download (https://mcmoneyapp.com/clkg/https/install.cm.nl/mcmoney?download=android) and install it on your phone.
- Once it has been installed, open up the app and register with the company.
- They do require you to read their terms of service agreement and give your consent to this agreement.
- Now you’ll need to give them your mobile phone number.
- If all goes right, you should now receive an OPT code from them. You are required to confirm this code in order to complete your registration.
- For every message received, you will automatically get paid on your McMoney account. You can claim the money via PayPal.
Earn extra money by referring new users. All McMoney users will get a referral code they can share with people who haven't installed McMoney yet. Both you and the one who uses your code will get a bonus. You can share your code with as many people as you like.
Referral Code : 1W7F1RCH
What You Should Know:
- It is possible that you do not receive text messages for 2-3 days. This is because the amount of text messages can change from time to time.
- Make sure that you have a strong internet connection.
- Make sure that the availability of the McMoney app to receive messages is set to 24 hours a day. You can change these settings by going to the menu of the McMoney app, click on 'account' and then 'availability'. If you did not receive text messages for 3 days or longer, it could be your provider who is causing issues.
- Check the device issues section below for your device and what to do to configure McMoney correctly.
- The minimum amount for a payout differs per country. We have a minimum amount because of the charges we pay for the money transfer. You can find the minimum amount for a payout in the opening screen of the McMoney app.
- Same Paypal account can be used for multiple mobile devices that are using the app. You can have the app installed on more mobile devices that use different phone numbers and you can use one Paypal account to claim all the payouts.
- If you won a Huawei phone it will automatically shut off this app to save power on your phone. You’ll need to go to your setting and make sure the app is activated.